Email and Password lost

Come on GGG, i answered you every single Question to my Account you asked, why do you refuse to help me change the Email? Im trying since Friday now!
I will keep posting till you either help me or delete my Account
Its soon 72 hours and i answered 8 Emails, i still need help to change my Email Adress
Yeah, they won't help

It's not a bug report, it's not a software problem report

Just a database? I don't know why it's taking time just to change the email
its not about time, the Email Support simply refuses to help me, they ask for something i told them multiple times i CANT give, cause i have the SAME problem on Steam, cause all these xx year old accounts from me doesnt exist anymore, the Email is gone, the PayPal ( that one i would need to verify my Steam ) so its just impossible to give them the information that i could only get if i log into my Steam Account, and guess what, if i could log into my Steam Account i would just play POE on Steam... So i told them to ask anything about my Account (i answered already lots of these), ask Reallife Friends from my Friendlist ( one of them even has the SAME IP adress as i have ) so there would be ways, how would they verify someone who doesnt have Steam? Or didnt buy anything? This drives me crazy, they clearly refuse to help me change the Email. So, the only chance for me is posting in the forum till they finally help me or delete the Account (wouldnt matter anyway if i cant log in anymore)
Last edited by kaischler on Jul 29, 2024, 5:19:23 AM
Still waiting for Help, its 3 days now that i ask to change my Email Adress and after answering many questions your Support refuse to help me now
Still nothing...
So, i just found a Log file inside my POE folder, where all chats, all logins everything is saved inside, so if that doesnt help, i give up GGG, really, then you just dont want to help me at all.
Last edited by kaischler on Jul 29, 2024, 12:28:53 PM
Another day passed away without help, do you really just dont care or what is the issue?
Okay, they still refuse to help me asking for this damn Steam IDs, i just delete POE and never gonna touch any of GGGs games, good luck to everyone who got such Problems, because GGG is def not gonna help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info