Email and Password lost

Apologies for any delay in getting back to you - we will be in touch as soon as we are able! :)
Hi, i really dont know what to do anymore, i just answered so many questions from the suppoert over the last 20 hours, but waiting 2-3 hours everytime for a respond is really exhausting, last respond is now 6 hours ago. I listed them all chars with name, lvl and class, when the acc was created, what transaction were and when, city/country were the acc was created, what guild im in even the acc name and char of the other and much more, i really dont know what to answer anymore. I just took a week off from work to enjoy the new league with my brother and friends but at at one point im losing interest. I got my passwords and all, only need the Email to be changed...
Mind if i ask, if the Support is working over the Weekend at all? its more than 10 Hours since the last response now...
Its 12hours since the last response already and im really mad, this could be solved 20 hours ago if the support ask me all the questions they need in 1 mail instead of asking me the questions in 6 different mail, waiting few hours between these and now im sitting here and dont know if this get solved this weekend at all.
Okay im maximum upset right now, finally i received an answer that [Removed By Support] There is just 1 Person ingame im playing with since 9 years and thats my brother ( the person im in the Guild together ) why dont just ask him? This is ridicolous to ask me for a proof i cant get because i have the same Problem with Steam and cant get access because i have NO email anymore.
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Jul 28, 2024, 8:52:04 AM
So i cant expect help to change my Email Adress, i just wasted the whole Weekend answering Questions and waiting now to hear that only Steam can help me to Access the Game. Whatever, good luck to everyone else with this Problem.
support@
These guys have a lot of problems

I can understand that it takes time to answer cause of all these Messages, but they sent me 7 Emails, with Questions, i answered them all, and now after waiting 24 hours they tell me they need Steam IDs else they cant do anything. So what were all these other Questions for? why just waste my whole weekend sitting in front of the PC to answer the Emails as soon as possible instead of just asking me straight for the Steam IDs? I told them another solution how to verify me trough the Person im playing the Game since the Start, hes even in the same House, same IP and everything, the league start is pretty much ruined for me already and the only way to solve my Problem is trough a 3rd Party like Steam? If i could Access my Steam Acc i would login trough them, i dont know this drives me crazy that this should be the only way to verify it.
Hi ive got a similiar issue... Support definitly has a lot to do especially at league start but i am also sitting since yesterday morning in front of my pc or my mail account waiting for answers and new questions. Would be easier and faster if all these verification would be done in a chat session or something similar. I wonder if my answer mails are directed to the 2 or 3 staff members which i had contact with or if it is always a new ticket.

I can verify my PoE account with my Steam account. My account was compromised months ago but i could save it with steam authenticator. While i waited for the league start i noticed that the mail address connected with my PoE account was a .ru address and not mine. So i contacted support to change my mail address. So they locked my account until i verify my account. Now im at the point that i had to create a throwaway account and since yesterday im logged into that account idling ingame and waiting for more instructions :)

Well my league start is also ruined but hey the league is running for a long time so there will be a lot of time playing it :)
Last edited by throwaway_humpen on Jul 28, 2024, 5:43:52 AM
If you purchased anything through Steam, you should get the IDs ready from these purchases, cause it seems all the other Questions doesnt matter. I have no idea how they deal with people that didnt purchased something so far but atleast in my case it seems to be the only way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info