Email and Password lost

Ye already did that.. im already past these questions :)
Last edited by throwaway_humpen on Jul 28, 2024, 5:44:49 AM
and still they didnt solved your problem? Guess i will give up on the GGG Support and set all my hope into Steam Support
Last edited by kaischler on Jul 28, 2024, 5:50:57 AM
Sadly not. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Jul 28, 2024, 8:50:15 AM
Steam support was quite fast when i had to use it. Be prepared to verify purchases you made. Especially when you used paypal transactions. You will need transactions IDs
Ah these i already told them without getting asked, i just told them pretty much everything about my Acc, but this waiting times are the worst of all this
Yup. Had a support chat with microsoft once which was great because problem was solved in 20 minutes. No waiting, direct contact. Was great.
But as i said before especially on league start the support is quite busy i guess
They just really need a Template with all Questions they have to change an Email, so they can send this in 1 Email, you can answer as much as possible in 1 Email and depending on this information tell you if they can do it or not. But sending 10 Emails also makes more work for the Support
Yup that is also a possibility. I guess the time difference is also a reason why answers are taking so long or maybe support ist watching olympic games the whole time just like i do ^^
Last edited by throwaway_humpen on Jul 28, 2024, 6:36:32 AM
Well im done with POE now, its not even the fault of the Support, but GGG if they cant have enough people working on a Leaguestart that so many people want to play
So, anyone from Support here? Just tell me how we fix this Problem, im really pissed now, the Support from the Emails ask me the same Question over and over again and i told them its IMPOSSIBLE to answer this Question. How does People change their Email without an Steam Account? This is such a joke really, i can answer any freaking Question about my Account so why on earth cant you just change my damn Email? Look, i even told them an easy Solution, i got this Account for 9 years, im playing for 9 years with 1 Person and thats my Brother, we are in the same Guild ( only him and me ) we life in the same House and everything, im still logged in on the Website thats why i can write this Post with this Account, so just ask him if you dont believe me, he could tell you, yes its the same guy im playing for 9 years now, but instead they ask me to for information i cant get! I wouldnt care about this Account if it was only the Tabs and stuff, but i spend countless Hours on Archievements that i cant get anymore!
Last edited by kaischler on Jul 29, 2024, 12:21:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info