Email and Password lost

Hello, i have a Problem, i cant receive any Emails on my Email Adress anymore ( the Email Adress seems to be dead not receiving anything for a while ) and i cant remember my Passwort for this Website. If i login into the Game (this Password i remember) it asks for a Code that it sends to my Email Adress. I tried to change the Email Adress here, cause my Account is still logged in on the Site but asks for the Password i cant remember, is there any way you could help me with this?
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2024, 6:45:30 PM
I first recommend contacting your email provider to see if they can assist you with the issue you are having with receiving emails. If they aren't able to help, please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com so that we can assist you further.

In the meantime, you may be able to play using the Steam or Epic Games client if you've already connected your account to Steam or Epic Games, as doing this would use your Steam or Epic Games credentials for verification instead.
Hi, sadly its the same Problem with Steam, i could answer any questions to this account if needed, i would also only need to change the email where i get the verification code to log in, since i still know the login for the game client.
okay this is strange, the Password for the Site is the same as the Game Login, i tried it right now in a different Browser, but if i use it to change the Email, it doesnt work somehow.
Last edited by kaischler on Jul 26, 2024, 12:51:17 PM
Okay, i tried to change it to a different Email than before, this time it worked but now it wants to send an confirmation Email to my old Adress, so the change Email function on this Site doesnt work at all for me...
Could you please send us an email regarding this to support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you further?
I just sent an Email from [Removed by Support], since the other doesnt work anymore.
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Jul 26, 2024, 1:22:58 PM
I just got all my Passwords back now, all i need would be the Email Adress to be changed, the Option on this Site to Change Email still wants to verify the Change on my old Email, so the only chance would be to change the Email on the Support side...
Please contact the team at support@grindinggear.com if you have not done so already for assistance with manually updating your email address, as this is not something we are able to assist with over the forums for privacy and security reasons.
I tried to contact this Email, but i think it might take too long to get a response, anyway, thanks for your help and wish you a great league, im gonna give up at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info