New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Rip Frost blink of witery blast + spell echo was finally a mobiltiy skill without charges that doesnt felt like shit.
ik I'm cherrypicking here but the gem called "Swordstorm" not requiring a sword feels off
Ice Crash! Roar! Hatred buff. Roar!
Can Divine Retribution hit the same enemy more than once?
I'm going to miss Berserk. Melee has no speed now.
Can anyone explain me what is the sense of autoexertion since it doesnt grant buffs or charges?
Enduring cry for example grant a buff (life regen) and endurance charge, being supported by this gem it will not give anything, so... what's the sense?
Thanks for eny explanation :)
I'm so ready for this league
blade vortex untouched LOGIN
bleed will be bad
"
Marrangha wrote:
Can anyone explain me what is the sense of autoexertion since it doesnt grant buffs or charges?
Enduring cry for example grant a buff (life regen) and endurance charge, being supported by this gem it will not give anything, so... what's the sense?
Thanks for eny explanation :)

It's to scream, when you really angry or you hurt your little toe on a rock, automaticly.

I read it the same as you i don't get it.Must be an error where the warcry will only affect you and no longer allies i suppose.

Also retaliaion skills descritpions made me realise that the use of staves for blocking was not considered in Determined Survivor on Gladiator.Rip.

Edit: nvm it's just a way to automate the fact to exert slams with no other benefit than its confort at cost of any of the warcry effect.Sounds like a very bad trade.
Last edited by LouPoE on Jul 24, 2024, 4:39:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info