Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

Well this market is great idea in general. I was waiting for it for years but i hope they will lower the fees and balance it better towards early game and bulk trading more. I am worried about those bulk trades gold fee, if i want to get rid of my 1000 fuses and pay 112k gold fee i would rather go spam 10 peoples old style and trade without fee keeping 112k gold to get 4x 30k well rolled rare item gamble (for example). Spamming 10 peoples will be more efficient then getting 112k gold on maps right? Of course he said at late game it will be trivialized, yet still 112k gold seems to be a lot such for a that simple trade, selling 5k fuses will eat 560k gold which would probly take a bit of grinding to get that amount. Thats my only concern, but overall this seems to be best POE league ever, cant wait.
Looking forward to this, as it will cut my time in my hideout and later in the evenings/early mornings when sleep finally becomes needed. Thank you GGG
Why would anyone expect the currency exchange to be in standard or SSF? It was introduced as a league mechanic, and SSF is simply no trading. It's a league mechanic because it will most likely be gone in 3.26 while they tweak it. Though, it might be well received enough that the tweaks happen throughout the league and it goes permanent in 3.26, but I doubt it.
Ok, so a convience feature so I can trade direct thru the game interface and don't have to tab out, go to a trade website and then wait for player's whispers.

I like it.

But what's the purpose of the gold needed to complete these transactions and the limited number of possible transactions? Is this something to try and prevent botting I suppose?

I just fear, especially with the comment by the narrator about the high gold cost especially in the beginning of the game, that it won't really be that helpful, and I'll still be trading most of my currency via Path of Exile Trade, just like every other league.

Step in the right direction, maybe, but the whole concept of it costing something extra to make a trade, well, I'm definitely not a fan.

Plus, is this going just slow us down more, trying to grab these extra bunches of coins on the ground?

I guess we'll see here in a few days...
HYPE
LOGIN
Super Excited , Big Friday Incoming !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
They'll very quickly increase the 10 slot limit.

I expect it'll be 10 slots per category within a few weeks of launch once all the bugs are ironed out.
Finally. please keep it and keep improving it:) hundreds of thousands needles clicks that we had to do till now was beyond annoying.
Yassss!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info