[3.25] Community-crafted Pure Retal Gladiator | Sous-Vide the Atlas

uploaded another video
a demo on some t16 farming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JOoIhVrfXA
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

this was my original idea when i started the league
eviscerate for clear and swordstorm for bossing
but there is a problem with passives, if you put too much on crit+impales, the bleed damage is very low
otherwise, bleeding has a problem with dishing quick damage

I just realized you can't eviscerate and sword storm at the same time. Eviscerate requires a shield and sword storm dual wield.

Guess I have a task ahead of me. Fullscreen sword storm clear? I'll find a way.
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

this was my original idea when i started the league
eviscerate for clear and swordstorm for bossing
but there is a problem with passives, if you put too much on crit+impales, the bleed damage is very low
otherwise, bleeding has a problem with dishing quick damage

I just realized you can't eviscerate and sword storm at the same time. Eviscerate requires a shield and sword storm dual wield.

Guess I have a task ahead of me. Fullscreen sword storm clear? I'll find a way.

you can try swap weapons slot also if you feel like spending
dual swords (one paradoxica) for swordstorm on 6L armour
axe + squire and put eviscerate on it

OR another retaliation on hungry loop ring
not impossible but perhaps not that good
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Aug 10, 2024, 1:29:44 PM
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:

Pretty much. The only other retal skill i can use is Divine Retribution cause I have a staff equipped. Divine retribution, imo, would require a different scaling (spells), and I wasn't specced for it.

You don't have to scale Divine Retribution, it's just there so u can spam Crushing fist.
Has anyone figured out glacial shield swing yet?
"
kurainin wrote:
Has anyone figured out glacial shield swing yet?

something with cold mastery that increases damage with frozen mobs
warden or deadeye with SST may benefit, but here on duelist area i don't see much to do
maybe some cold convert shield crush
This is my ssf glad https://pobb.in/6Z_HtnaA5905
Using GSS 4l, and Evis+fist sharing a 6l.

Currently messing around in t14, feeling utterly immortal, but starting to fall behindish in damage. By which I mean I'm running perma-delrium, alva and ultimatum, and in t14 I'm sometimes failing Alva architects. (pretty sure this is mostly due to delerium slow on hit effects)
I can successfully do delerium'd ultimatums, which is pretty cool. Takes frikking forever though.

Build is immune to bleeding, corrupted blood, ignite, poison, freeze, and burning ground.

I'm only really afraid of chaos/physical DOTs like Ultimatum's altar of blood, or chaos chasing orbs.

Also Atziri, because I don't have the penance ring and thus can't stall the devotees.

I've mostly invested into physical damage and damage using a shield. GSS is lagging behind since I've focused on 'ignore physical dr' on tree, and haven't found a 2k+ shield. It's still enough for white packs though, so it serves a purpose.

Hi OP, first thank for your build. I have a question: how do you craft your shield? Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info