3.24.3b Hotfix 2

still crashing to desktop between zones, usually after bosses.
Client crashed 3 times in a row today entering Harvest right after killing Piety.
I crashed 2-3 times just before Harvest/after Piety last night.

I seem to crash almost more often than usual when I transition to an area that doesn't require a loading screen.

Examples:
I recently crashed after transitioning to the area between Brutus and Prisoner's Gate in Act 6.

I crashed after leaving the Abberath area in Prisoner's Gate - Act 6 Campaign.

I wish I kept track of the other ones. Hope this helps
Oh @stacey I didn’t write a bug report, but this reminds me the Kirac vault pass costume ghost veil boots crash my game every time they are equipped. And then reload the game and try to login and it crashes because my character is wearing those I have to log into another character, equip the cosmetic on him let the game crash, and then I can play my original character. Has this been addressed?
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Jupske wrote:
I am also crashing at random moments, no clear indication in the Windows log. I crashed 3 times when trying to enter the Harvest in ACT 4 but also at other locations.

I had directx12, vsync off and when I locked the Foreground FPS Cap to 60 it didn't crash anymore

Capping my Foreground FPS did the trick for me as well. Have been crashing the past two days loading into any zone (including crashing loading for the first time). Capping Foreground FPS seems to have fixed the issue completely.
Please fix delve
"
Elynole wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Jupske wrote:
I am also crashing at random moments, no clear indication in the Windows log. I crashed 3 times when trying to enter the Harvest in ACT 4 but also at other locations.

I had directx12, vsync off and when I locked the Foreground FPS Cap to 60 it didn't crash anymore

Capping my Foreground FPS did the trick for me as well. Have been crashing the past two days loading into any zone (including crashing loading for the first tidfme). Capping Foreground FPS seems to have fixed the issue completely.

Does nothing for me unfortunately.. really hope they fix these problems before the launch on friday :/
ty
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Game crashing to desktop(PC) after latest patch when enterin/leaving new zone every 10 min - do something about this.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jul 23, 2024, 10:10:41 AM
Getting more crashes now than before. PC player. Happens mostly as I approach a zone to leave, after a quest finish, after a boss. Straight crash to desktop application close. No error, nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info