3.24.3b Hotfix 2

Still crushing too, piety fight just before malachai fight in acts, but if i tp to city and then go to "harvest" zone - no crushes. Very strange!
Now just crashing to desktop with no pop-up and no bugs written to log file :(
I wanted to try a starter, everything was fine until I got to Pity, I finished killing it and as the game progressed it crashed. The same thing has happened to me several times now, and I can't make any further progress.
crash to desktop after picking up ribbon spool
"
Jupske wrote:
I am also crashing at random moments, no clear indication in the Windows log. I crashed 3 times when trying to enter the Harvest in ACT 4 but also at other locations.

I had directx12, vsync off and when I locked the Foreground FPS Cap to 60 it didn't crash anymore
"
sicclee wrote:
Swing and a miss guys... Think that's strike 3?

Still crash-to-desktop walking up to the entrance to The Harvest, no error message.

Got the same problem with Harvest Entrance in act 4...

So annoying when you want to do some "Starter test run".
Still crashing on triggering access to a new zone after boss kills, happens after piety when walking upto the next zone, same thing happened after killing innoncence and exiting the arena, just happened again after killing the boss in doedre's cesspool and trying to exit out of the cauldron.
"
Tacticalsnake wrote:
Still crashing on triggering access to a new zone after boss kills, happens after piety when walking upto the next zone, same thing happened after killing innoncence and exiting the arena, just happened again after killing the boss in doedre's cesspool and trying to exit out of the cauldron.

So I guess that they messed up something only around Acts, because of "additional content" they want to give us in 3.25
This is till happening 50% of the time I zone into a different map
crashed right after picking up the "sign of purtity" in the ossuary, hope it helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info