Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

nice
I just want to thanks Palsteron for the amazing work as always and GGG as well, lets see where it goes.
GG
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
nice, garf
IGN: MuchDuelWow // SuchShadowVeryFlicker
i paid more attention to this than my work docs, i am getting fired
SIRGOG sell me your Toucan Shirt please
LOGIN
I know I should stay positive but at some point in my poe gaming career I am going to burst in anger (havnt missed a league since Incursion). That moment is now.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... WHY DO YOU HATE HOLLOW PALM ENJOYERS?!

WHY DO YOU HATE UNNARMED PLAYSTYLES?!

I know that quality change to weapons and armor is a good one, but I am a friggin Hollow Palm lover ever since Delirium and the implementation of One with Nothing.

I endured all the assaults of crippling the playstyle of us unnarmed enjoyers, but GGG deliberately hates us kind of players.

For many leagues now there have been incidents where unnarmed players get the short end of the stick.

Necropolis League: The most impactful items you could make were weapons. I made bunch myself and even played a weapon based build cause I feel abandoned as unnarmed user.
Affliction League: No direct benefits for unnarmed and instead direct benefits for weapons.
Crucible League: yeah that was a funny one, league mechanic only worked on weapons. Haha.

Look... I am not asking for a league that specifically enhances unnarmed playstyle, but it would be nice to get a carrot after so many sticks.

I love melee playstyle and like the quality change to weapons, but again it will mean that the buff for melee goes into weapons and my poor unnarmed melee self will most likely not get a buff and more likely a nerf of some caliber.

PLEASE GGG, FOR ONCE IN AGES GIVE US SOME DIRECT BENEFIT FOR OUR CHALLENGING PLAYSTYLE WITH LESS GEM SOCKETS AND DAMAGE OUTPUT!!!
Arian Synthesis of G3
Holy Damn.! Thats a LOT of words. Lovely
LOGIN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info