Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
demon7310 wrote:

I mean as someone that plays this game alot too you kinda forget but the average new player probably doesn't gets very far into this game as its very complex.
Regular players sure will get to mapping but I think a good chunk of the characters hardly make it past lvl 90.
The new bandit options are pretty good for league start and unoptimised characters, especially early on you need overcapped res to be able to change gear pieces.

I dont play the game a lot, nor im experienced with much. Level 90 is already high level, you can get a cluster setup at 80-85.

Bandit choices are again, bad, even as a new player you would still unspec lets say resistances at some point. It's something fixable with gear. Only application for them is early game for new players ( or racers ) and late game for certain niche builds. That's the issue, we want a choice that would impact both early game ( like it is now finally ) AND late game and for the majority of builds.

On top of that, even for new players, the buff itself for 1 point is not enough. It would be a good change if they add more to them, like 15% ele res and 5 mana regen. Or something more inspired, but im not a dev. That would be a change that even veterans would consider and would be more meaningful.
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Jul 16, 2024, 11:06:25 AM
There's no Crimson Temple in the Divination Card teaser...

Uh oh.
imagine doctor, apothecary and so on drop restricted to tier17...how much fun would that beeeeeee
"
Beavith wrote:
There's no Crimson Temple in the Divination Card teaser...

Uh oh.

You have cathdral and haunted mansion. And no one knows whether they will change the drop map for apothecary as doctor disappear from burial chambers.
heavy breathing for that div QOL coming I mix that stuff up soooooooooo much even with wiki
Great updates! Lots of quality of life implemented.
Congratulations GGG!
Last edited by rrbterry on Jul 16, 2024, 2:05:44 PM
teasers are looking great, thanks ggg!
all this quality of life should be in first 10 leagues .

i just have no words...
guess u feel proud of yourself
"
evcl wrote:
all this quality of life should be in first 10 leagues .

i just have no words...
guess u feel proud of yourself

Yeah... Honestly shouldn't have bothered adding it, better never than late after all
"
b44dss wrote:
"
Moritz269 wrote:
Please make the div card information only show up when you hold ALT while hovering 🙏🏻

this will be fixed after streamer and youtuber complain about it. hotfix day3 inc

This
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info