Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Cool!
That's, what, a baker's dozen of sold QoL changes, and almost no salt in response? Winning!

1d 15h 33m... 1d 15h 32m... 1d 15h 31m...
I AM READY. Nov. 15th, here we come!
So hyped for tomorrows reveal. Hope it's not a dissapointing league again. If the league mechanic is not good, please make it optional. Not enforce it like 3.24 Necropolis.
For a few years playing POE, my experience with the community has been overwhelmingly positive, but I always wondered where all the negativity is.

Looks like I've found it—a bunch of salty [Removed by Support], sitting in the forum thread endlessly complaining about absolutely every change.
It's especially funny to see the b*tching about the lack of new league teasers when there is a literal LEAGUE REVEAL stream planned.
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Jul 17, 2024, 1:55:09 AM
thanks GGG for all the improvement .. please do share some league mechanic video too .. hope this league is fun and interesting
I think I'll skip this league if slam+warcry comes out meta again
"
TitsMcGhee wrote:
Can we get some teasers that have anything even remotely to do with the actual league coming out? These are neat and all but if you want hype you have to give us more than drop rate changes and stuff that should have been done years ago.

Normally pretty hard for new leagues but the more of these lame posts that come out the more and more flaccid things are looking.

Keep dreaming
So, chainhook get some updates? Please.
Looks like all good sensible changes to me. I particularly like the aura change and think item qual change is interesting. I like the div card on atlas idea, but also wonder, as someone mention, if this might work better as alt text. Looks like a fairly large visual. I guess there's not functionality that it would be blocking. What about memories, would it obscure view of the path at all?
Changes look like less outside resources u need to use to play the game effectively. Its good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info