Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

3.25's gonna be brutal.
Nerfing bandits who were already used by nobody is bizarre.
"
fobosollo wrote:
To be honest all of this feels kinda meh. Dont get me wrong, any qol or good change is good but is this what you really want? A change which could happen ages ago and at this point its just click bait/hype hopium source or straight nerf. This game was on fingers and wrists of unfortunate players for years, they didnt do much to adress core issues, dont be blinded and overly hyped by this.

Before judging what i wrote just think, who of you white knights d exchange all of this changes to just one for example - sort inventory / deposit all to relevant tabs.

lol, we already have that auto sorting lol
:3
"
Mercerusis wrote:

this is a massive buff because you now get 8% MS, 40 flat HP, or 15 all res for the price of one stat point which is huge value in passive point efficiency

before, you essentially had no option that wasn't take alira during acts before swapping to +2 later..

now you get a huge boost in choice and power because you get 1 skill point for free regardless, there is no way this a nerf whatsoever
:3
Exactly ! I love all your challenging proposals GGG. Keep on mooving !

"
demon7310 wrote:
All I ever see you doing on this forum is complain.
POE is a game in constant change, if you can't adapt to it then don't play standard.
From the comments it seems like most people didn't even realise they still get 2 passive points from killing all bandits, the bandit stats have been nerfed but they are the equivalent of 1 passive only now and the stats are generic good so they are useful for most builds now.
Or are you telling me people hate acts so much they don't even do the quest that give skill points and intentionally make their character weaker for what takes a few minutes?

This
Adapt or die.

Last edited by iHillda on Jul 14, 2024, 4:53:33 AM
"
bwinbc wrote:
"
Mercerusis wrote:

this is a massive buff because you now get 8% MS, 40 flat HP, or 15 all res for the price of one stat point which is huge value in passive point efficiency

before, you essentially had no option that wasn't take alira during acts before swapping to +2 later..

now you get a huge boost in choice and power because you get 1 skill point for free regardless, there is no way this a nerf whatsoever

that 1 skill point is worthy 10x more on tree then on bandit....
bandit rewards a worthless compared to extra skill points
buff them for 2x reward then y bandit reward will be good and still ppl will wanna pick extra points
so they make acts longer now that you need go for a golden hand quest? Nice improvments. I hate doing acts.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
bwinbc wrote:
"
Mercerusis wrote:

that 1 skill point is worthy 10x more on tree then on bandit....
bandit rewards a worthless compared to extra skill points
buff them for 2x reward then y bandit reward will be good and still ppl will wanna pick extra points

yea right... cause people don't at all pick 50 flat life mastery. that mastery so weak. Having an additional 40 flat life for 1 point is most def gonna be used
This is just a reversion to what the A2 bandits used to be, isn't it, back in the days of 3x3 acts? One point from Eramir or one simple reward.

"
ScrewMyShoe wrote:

yea right... cause people don't at all pick 50 flat life mastery. that mastery so weak. Having an additional 40 flat life for 1 point is most def gonna be used

Well, quite. When Oak's first reward was flat 40 life - significant when you're maybe level 20 (it was after Vaal ruins) with little if any life on gear - one reason given for the changes is because so few were taking the other bandits.
40 life is definitely worth the passive point in nearly all cases, you'd take it off the tree so why not off quest?
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
while the weapon and armor quality changes make alot of sense, i get the impression that half of the other improvements are compromises to ease joystick handling.

and, imho, it's not a quality of life improvement to remove mechanics that allows the player to make mistakes (f.e. forgetting to activate a waypoint or forgetting to switch on your auras).

---

when starting writing this i really wanted to be positive this time but that we mandatorily have to fight live bars now ... [Removed by Support]
poe once started to be different than other games i thought.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Jul 14, 2024, 8:05:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info