Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Hmmm... New Oil/Annoint stuff is interesting... hopefully there are some quite good annoints for melees.
"
Halugar wrote:

Stopping the content to be seamless reward-wise is a good aproach. Who wants to have everything, must explore everything.

Make side content worth again. Well.

Having all(most) your fossils and all your oils from heist is lame.

Also, work on content noise (which stacked up after YEARS), so all side areas have a significance and usefulness. You removed metamorphs, maybe its time to rework heist, vaal side areas, lab, essences...

Each content reworked in these leagues was significantly nerfed.

Delve, breach (buffed back with scarab rework), abyss, heist and lab. The half-cored TotA and affliction are also nerfed significantly.

The sacntum got less than 1/10 droprate of the original scripture compared with the rate in the league.

The truth is, the less they reworked, the better a content could be.
"
ㆍZombieㆍ wrote:
Eating muh popcorn reading all the bickering from nonruthless ssf players.

Looking good so far, cant wait for the stream and to paste a big sticky note to block the chat being spammed by silly things like "login" etc...

I guess there will be more "logout" just like last two leagues.
I was really hyped about 3.24 league which turned out to be a dud. I never quit a league that quickly. But I also never had a headhunter 7 days into the league either. POE gameplay loop is farming and gradually becoming wealthy & powerful. BEING rich is where game gets boring. I never make it to mirrored tier items, usually 500 divine build is the point where I can do pretty much everything. Uber bosses, sim30 deathless, juiced delirium maps? Why bother farming more at that point.

TOTA was the last fairly balanced league where progress towards wealth wasn't insanely accelerated.

Still every league reveal excites me and first 100 hours are always fun. Except Lake of Kalandra, that one was horrific on release.
trap and brand are broken af in this game
GGG: lets add more buffs!
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
I was really hyped about 3.24 league which turned out to be a dud. I never quit a league that quickly. But I also never was still trying to get myself to finish the campaign 7 days into the league either. POE gameplay loop is farming and gradually becoming wealthy & powerful. BEING rich is where game gets fun because then you can actually get gear and play the cool builds.
Please do not get us hyped and do the same as what happened in Necropolis (aka dead crafting leage)
All QoL changes are always super appreciated, thank you for all of those. Also looking forward to the Blight changes.

I've always enjoyed doing Blight content but last league was really bad for me with game client crashes in pretty much every blight map that I started, everything else that I Tried ran perfectly fine.

I really hope that there'll be some investigations into these and trying to figure out what's causing them so regularly.
"
Miradae wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:

you must understand that even you DO NOT want to pickup 100 currency items per map

everyone without exception want's to avoid hundreds of clicks for looting. stop saying that you are on the other side, because you are not. you can't be.

simply because a human does not want bath in sh*** ^^

so not only do you speak for the entire community, you also know better what i want or dont want? ;)

yes, i do. and you know it. everybody knows it.
"
b44dss wrote:
"
Miradae wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:

you must understand that even you DO NOT want to pickup 100 currency items per map

everyone without exception want's to avoid hundreds of clicks for looting. stop saying that you are on the other side, because you are not. you can't be.

simply because a human does not want bath in sh*** ^^

so not only do you speak for the entire community, you also know better what i want or dont want? ;)

yes, i do. and you know it. everybody knows it.

*facepalm*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info