Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Love the QoL changes. Please don't nerf everything into oblivion.
There is no buff for damage again, it’s a pity again 99% of the stones are in the trash((((game 1 skill((((((
Wait, chinese players have a pet that picks up currency on the ground automatically ?
I really hope this is a good, GOOD league! i played about 3,5 - 4 weeks and man, Necropolis sucks big time.

But it has been good playing other games and doing other stuff, so i've had a break and coming back will be alot funner than playing all 3.23 and 3.24 then starting 3.25, im sure i would've gotten burnt out and i dont ever want to get burnt out and sick of Path of Exile!

also - CAN'T WAIT FOR PATH OF EXILE 2!! Looooks sick!
Wicked-Vortex
"
SerAbusay wrote:
Wait, chinese players have a pet that picks up currency on the ground automatically ?

On the chinese realm separate from us. not the same economy
i'm intrigued!
Eating muh popcorn reading all the bickering from nonruthless ssf players.

Looking good so far, cant wait for the stream and to paste a big sticky note to block the chat being spammed by silly things like "login" etc...
Finally ED buff!!
"
MagosX wrote:
"
Lyonnel wrote:
When you pick a stack of currencies, making the game pick all the stacks of the same currency in that new picking radius would be a great QoL improvement

A.k.a. Vacuum Pickup.
Diablo 3 introduced this.

Titan quest had this in 2006

Stopping the content to be seamless reward-wise is a good aproach. Who wants to have everything, must explore everything.

Make side content worth again. Well.

Having all(most) your fossils and all your oils from heist is lame.

Also, work on content noise (which stacked up after YEARS), so all side areas have a significance and usefulness. You removed metamorphs, maybe its time to rework heist, vaal side areas, lab, essences...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info