[Xbox] 3.24.3 Patch Notes

If you "Quit" the game (close the app completely rather than exiting to something else and using "Quick Resume" to hop back in) and immediately load the game again it will go to default if you were on a custom filter. Any time you have to load the game it resets. Quick resume it does not. And this is only for custom filters. If you use Strict-5 or whatever the built-in ones are this is not an issue; they remember the setting and load in.
Since the update (39go) as soon as i click on 120fps , the graphic drop like crazy feel like i play in 360p i try à bunch of variante too with your new résolution menu and not getting any better , but when i let on the défaut setting that à was using (60fps) the game is very beautifull like it was before .... btw im on a series X with à 120fps monitor like i always have the monitor has the new HDMI too for the 120fps , i have everything unlock in my xbox setting too VRR and all that stuff , the 60fps and 120fps at 4k check too
Last edited by Qc eXoCLuTCH on Jul 3, 2024, 6:13:37 PM
"

Since the update (39go) as soon as i click on 120fps , the graphic drop like crazy feel like i play in 360p i try à bunch of variante too with your new résolution menu and not getting any better , but when i let on the défaut setting that à was using (60fps) the game is very beautifull like it was before .... btw im on a series X with à 120fps monitor like i always have the monitor has the new HDMI too for the 120fps , i have everything unlock in my xbox setting too VRR and all that stuff , the 60fps and 120fps at 4k check too
Hi.
Settings were exposed specifically so that players could focus on the aspect of performance/fidelity that they want.

For 120 FPS I would suggest disabling GI and dropping render resolution to 50% or 59%.
If you select no upscaling(4k) and 120 FPS at the same time the game will not be hitting 120 FPS consistently and will look more blurry in general gameplay.

While you can select all 3 top settings at the same time (GI, 120 FPS, 4k) I suggest choosing only the one that you prefer or want the most.
Played a bit today on Series S but i get more graphic glitches atm. Squares and freezes.

This happens when i do crop rotation harvest, like 200% quant and 40% pack size.

Freezes up on first plot already and is stuttering display wise.

Already reinstalled but no change.

No settings changed.

60hz telly and default setting shadow.

Hope this feedback helps
A video of the problem would help a lot.
https://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/play/media/2Pk6MaGQUi

took a bit longer due to work and stuff.

Esp on the purple harvest beasts it appears to be worse.

Edit:

If you go breach, domination and beyond --> crashes are imminent :d

If you go full harbie, eater shrines and beyond --> crashes are imminent :)

fix: dont put too many mobs and beyond in your maps in series s gameplay atm
Last edited by Fibrith on Jul 18, 2024, 2:49:21 AM
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
A video of the problem would help a lot.

Did one more clip with a nice surprise at approx 1:30:

https://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/play/media/3NuNSbcsRD

"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
We expect native PS5 client to be out soon (before 3.25.0 release).

Is this still true? Or did it get delayed?

I'm fine either way, but some info would be nice.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info