[Xbox] 3.24.3 Patch Notes

3.24.3 Patch Notes

This patch contains updates to Graphics Options in addition to a number of bug fixes.

Xbox-specific notes

• Xbox Series X|S owners will now play through a native Xbox Series X|S app. The existing app will be automatically updated to the native version when downloading this patch.
  • Added a new Refresh Rate setting for Xbox Series X|S which is available if your hardware can support 120hz.
  • Added a new option for Shadows and Global Illumination as a Lighting graphics setting for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One X.
  • The new Render Resolution graphics setting is not available on Xbox One S.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused Lava Chamber Map areas to sometimes fail to generate.
  • Fixed a bug where a portal was not opened upon defeating the target of The Slaver King Unique Heist Contract.
  • Fixed a bug where one of the Bramble Valley Map Bosses, Elida Blisterclaw, could get stuck in the wall of their arena.
  • Fixed a bug where Oscillotrons in Heist Contracts and the Fortress Map were counted towards number of Monsters remaining.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Xenathar, Templar Reaper's beams to be invisible.
  • Fixed a graphical bug where particles could persist between area transitions.
  • Fixed a bug where the Evertree Map Device microtransaction was not displaying the number of Maps completed.
  • Fixed a bug where the Golden Path footprints from Demigod's Stride and its alternate art version were missing after converting the item to a microtransaction.
  • Fixed a bug where the Voidborn Body Armour microtransaction had sharp lines in its visual effect.
  • Fixed a bug where the dynamic culling on the Cosmos Weapon Effect microtransaction was too aggressive.
  • Fixed a client crash.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2024, 3:27:51 PM
We expect native PS5 client to be out soon (before 3.25.0 release).
"
Nice and GG. Cant wait to see the differences on series S :)
Series S now also gets high resolution textures(Series X had those already), setting to enable GI and can go up to 1440p.
It's not patchnoted but the consoles also get extra anti-aliasing pass and a new image upscaler.
"

Since the update (39go) as soon as i click on 120fps , the graphic drop like crazy feel like i play in 360p i try à bunch of variante too with your new résolution menu and not getting any better , but when i let on the défaut setting that à was using (60fps) the game is very beautifull like it was before .... btw im on a series X with à 120fps monitor like i always have the monitor has the new HDMI too for the 120fps , i have everything unlock in my xbox setting too VRR and all that stuff , the 60fps and 120fps at 4k check too
Hi.
Settings were exposed specifically so that players could focus on the aspect of performance/fidelity that they want.

For 120 FPS I would suggest disabling GI and dropping render resolution to 50% or 59%.
If you select no upscaling(4k) and 120 FPS at the same time the game will not be hitting 120 FPS consistently and will look more blurry in general gameplay.

While you can select all 3 top settings at the same time (GI, 120 FPS, 4k) I suggest choosing only the one that you prefer or want the most.
A video of the problem would help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info