[Xbox] 3.24.3 Patch Notes

3.24.3 Patch Notes

This patch contains updates to Graphics Options in addition to a number of bug fixes.

Xbox-specific notes

• Xbox Series X|S owners will now play through a native Xbox Series X|S app. The existing app will be automatically updated to the native version when downloading this patch.
  • Added a new Refresh Rate setting for Xbox Series X|S which is available if your hardware can support 120hz.
  • Added a new option for Shadows and Global Illumination as a Lighting graphics setting for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One X.
  • The new Render Resolution graphics setting is not available on Xbox One S.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused Lava Chamber Map areas to sometimes fail to generate.
  • Fixed a bug where a portal was not opened upon defeating the target of The Slaver King Unique Heist Contract.
  • Fixed a bug where one of the Bramble Valley Map Bosses, Elida Blisterclaw, could get stuck in the wall of their arena.
  • Fixed a bug where Oscillotrons in Heist Contracts and the Fortress Map were counted towards number of Monsters remaining.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Xenathar, Templar Reaper's beams to be invisible.
  • Fixed a graphical bug where particles could persist between area transitions.
  • Fixed a bug where the Evertree Map Device microtransaction was not displaying the number of Maps completed.
  • Fixed a bug where the Golden Path footprints from Demigod's Stride and its alternate art version were missing after converting the item to a microtransaction.
  • Fixed a bug where the Voidborn Body Armour microtransaction had sharp lines in its visual effect.
  • Fixed a bug where the dynamic culling on the Cosmos Weapon Effect microtransaction was too aggressive.
  • Fixed a client crash.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2024, 3:27:51 PM
We expect native PS5 client to be out soon (before 3.25.0 release).
Console getting some love from GGG after all , but right before POE2 launch . kinda late but OK :D also we notice the same launch date with PC it's kinda kule you know .
Nice and GG. Cant wait to see the differences on series S :)
"
Series S now also gets high resolution textures(Series X had those already), setting to enable GI and can go up to 1440p.
It's not patchnoted but the consoles also get extra anti-aliasing pass and a new image upscaler.
The game plays poorly now on series x regardless of which of the new settings I use.
Looting takes forever with a big delay between pressing A and items actually picking up.

Also, for the last couple of months, my loot filter always resets to default when I launch the game instead of staying on the custom filter I had previously selected. Highly aggravating.
Is anyone actually able to log on?
"
The game plays poorly now on series x regardless of which of the new settings I use.
Looting takes forever with a big delay between pressing A and items actually picking up.

Also, for the last couple of months, my loot filter always resets to default when I launch the game instead of staying on the custom filter I had previously selected. Highly aggravating.

A reinstall seems to have cleared up most of the issues.

Except for the loot filter resetting to default. Can we please fix this issue?
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
Series S now also gets high resolution textures(Series X had those already), setting to enable GI and can go up to 1440p.
It's not patchnoted but the consoles also get extra anti-aliasing pass and a new image upscaler.

Thanks for the extra information. So far so good while playing.

Going for reinstall just in case, to see if that further improves.
More specifically, steps to reproduce the filter being reset to default - pick a filter to use, close the app. If Poe is opened again, the same filter will be loaded. If instead another game application is opened, then the next time Poe is opened, the filter will be reset to default, previous selection forgotten.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info