3.24.1 Hotfix

can you stop? its not funny anymore
honestly these streamers are gonna ruin the game. Abusing a mechanic just incentives their viewers to do it.

I guess they don't care.
hoho wonder what the next exploit is.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
So basically, all the rich player can enjoy trying all strats and earn a shit ton of money, and then casual, average Joe can't because it's ruined. So just got a question, how can we "the people" can buy/craft high end gear without enjoying the new strats ?

There is a loot of way to earn currency, but like affliction ? everything get nerfed and ruined, but the top 1% of player got hundreds of mirrors.

let us something we can work with ?
everyday I am thankful that poe forum troglodytes are not in charge of balancing the game. good change fixing this exploit
"
weaselly_mai wrote:
everyday I am thankful that poe forum troglodytes are not in charge of balancing the game. good change fixing this exploit
hoho troglodyte. stealing this thanks.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 15, 2024, 7:56:07 AM
Seems fair enough. Ben acknowledged this was a bug. No chance I'd have survived the strategy, I suspect it's more entertaining to watch once than do repeatedly.
Honestly, At this point, Just leave it as is, The economy is already ruined and you're just removing the chance of any wealth from 99% of your player base.

I really hope this league drops off completely and no one spends a penny because you're allowing them to make a fortune then removing it for the rest of us.
Based
[Removed by Support] Woah relax no need to be so rude and mean my fellow friend.
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Apr 15, 2024, 9:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info