3.24.1 Hotfix

"
Finneas98 wrote:
So many crybabies in every thread, get a fucking life losers. At least you make good copypasta
Woah calm down and relax with the flaming that is NOT cool.
Hope GGG put the new scarabs still in this league, by now the league are breathing through machines with all these farm nerfs.
"
cynic1984 wrote:
there are way too many scarabs. the pool is so large that its difficult to get enough of one scarab to sell in bulk when u need hundreds for a single divine. its better to vendor useless scarabs in hopes you get something useable. im already sick of seeing scarabs drop. its literally path of scarabs now and maybe three are actually interesting but they never drop and if they do you cant utilize them to their potential like a streamer so its better off to sell them. just looking at the scarab tab gives me anxiety its so cluttered and ugly when it used to make a lot more sense. you cant tell if a scarab is good just because its higher tier art. giving scarabs wings and horns and all that should mean something but they are all just so lackluster. there is potential for scarabs to be even better than they were but its not by bloating it with old sextant mods like mysterious barrels that nobody would miss

Well said.
Signed on Path of Scarabs
Last edited by Simple2012 on Apr 15, 2024, 6:38:35 AM
based fix, bug and exploit abusers should suffer
Clearly reasonable fix of an obvious bug, the complaining makes little sense.
"
based fix, bug and exploit abusers should suffer
hoho they never suffer they reap the rewards.
exploit early exploit often.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 15, 2024, 6:48:40 AM
The saddest part about this league is that the only real profitable farming method right now is farming T17 maps and selling only the valuable scarabs. Yes you do end up leaving 1-2 inventories of scarabs on the ground which the loot filter ignores because they are worthless.

Farming normal things like essence, harvest, betrayal, beast or apothecary cards etc. It can't even nearly measure the yields in T17 maps. Bossing also seems kinda pointless, the cost/reward ratio is just way too bad.

This league is really absolutely ridiculous.

The grave crafting itself kinda made beast, essence and harvest almost pointless. Sure they're still useful and has a value, but it's super inefficient to farm it for currency.

Do name a farming strat that's good profit and isn't T17, please.
"
Simple2012 wrote:
The saddest part about this league is that the only real profitable farming method right now is farming T17 maps and selling only the valuable scarabs. Yes you do end up leaving 1-2 inventories of scarabs on the ground which the loot filter ignores because they are worthless.

Farming normal things like essence, harvest, betrayal, beast or apothecary cards etc. It can't even nearly measure the yields in T17 maps. Bossing also seems kinda pointless, the cost/reward ratio is just way too bad.

This league is really absolutely ridiculous.

The grave crafting itself kinda made beast, essence and harvest almost pointless. Sure they're still useful and has a value, but it's super inefficient to farm it for currency.

Do name a farming strat that's good profit and isn't T17, please.

casual me is having fun by simply buying some of the cheap ass scarabs of the mechanic I like and then just run the mechanic I like. profitable or not, it is fun, and I like having fun when the investment is not ridiculous.
Last edited by xebtria on Apr 15, 2024, 6:52:43 AM
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
It is interesting how most of the people who give negative responses are 4-14 challenges into the league, and the one positive response was from a guy with 40/40 and now jamming in ruthless. Are these complainers stopping right after the campaign ends?

Do people actually care about challenges? I thought that's only for a certain type of people.
I've PoE since 2013 and I never once in my life ever considered attempting to complete a challenge. Whatever challenge I completed is done by accident.

I think I opened the challenge page like 5 times in total of my "poe career"
"
Do people actually care about challenges? I thought that's only for a certain type of people.
I've PoE since 2013 and I never once in my life ever considered attempting to complete a challenge. Whatever challenge I completed is done by accident.

I think I opened the challenge page like 5 times in total of my "poe career"
I stopped caring after I seen you can buy them or have them completed by someone else.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 15, 2024, 7:11:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info