This should be called the Abuse League

Here I am wondering why i have only dropped a single divine orb this entire league.
"
DarfNader wrote:
Here I am wondering why i have only dropped a single divine orb this entire league.

meanwhile the people who did the map fishing dropped 50 in one map. gotta love this league
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 12, 2024, 1:55:49 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

meanwhile the people who did the map fishing dropped 50 in one map

I am heavily biased because I hate this league from the day 1, but how is it even possible that they put this in the game? It's straight garbage idea, or I don't see something?
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

meanwhile the people who did the map fishing dropped 50 in one map

I am heavily biased because I hate this league from the day 1, but how is it even possible that they put this in the game? It's straight garbage idea, or I don't see something?

no idea. maybe to keep the streamers happy. as soon as regular players started doing it, they patched it.
fomo hits the roof hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
The 1% abuse let me buy a HH for 26 divines, and sold them several rouge allflames and that 30-40 divine scarab.

No matter how bad the "elite" abuses something, there will always be ways for us mortals to benefit from it - if we're willing to adapt a little bit. As long as I'm having fun and I'm reaching my goals at a steady pace, I couldn't care less if someone is abusing some mechanic that I can never afford to run.

That said, sure, this one was way over the top and was rightfully nerfed.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
poe bad baseg
"
hosbn wrote:
Metacucks can't stop crying lol.

Best league since sentinel imo. The crafting possibilities offered by the new mechanic will activate lots of original builds, accessible to more people than before.

Original builds? You dont know what that means. TO create original build you need build defining items that were not available before, not rare items that just give you more DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info