This should be called the Abuse League

"
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
"
SoulMule wrote:
I don't understand how anyone is even completing their atlas.

I have reached level 85, and have nothing. I only had enough alts to roll two flasks, I cannot sustain the measly 6 alch needed to buy maps from Kiric. And absolutely no way I'll be able to craft the gear I need to get through red maps.

I'm pretty much just sitting in my hideout hoping someone buys my crap so I can buy your crap and maybe run a couple more maps.

Game knowledge and skill.

I have neither of those and I’m not doing too bad for a casual.

Nice!! Your doing great just keep it up. The more hours you put in the easier it will become for you. Eventually, with knowledge the trip to t16s is about 1 or 2 days long if you got time to play.
worst league ive played so far.

Nothing new and cool to interact with just a different and equally confusing way to craft.

im actually enjoying my character but the league just feels like standard to me.
Well they decided to change a huge portion of the end game, so we are basically now beta testers.
"
worst league ive played so far.

Nothing new and cool to interact with just a different and equally confusing way to craft.

im actually enjoying my character but the league just feels like standard to me.

^same for me.
also all the exploit abuse some ppl did before they patched it ruined the league for me.
Played the league for a week. Wasted my 3 days off grinding a trash league and garbage game. I don't work 40hrs to be tortured in a video game on my days off. PoE is just about abusing or outsmarting the devs and breaking the game.

It's just a cycle of nerfs. Love a build and have good success with it only for it to be nerfed so hard its not even viable.

Such a dumb game. But then most video games now days are bad.
and here I am just playing the game normally not worrying about exploits cus I dont need that to enjoy the game
am i doing it wrong?
if im not making 100div a map am i still allowed to have fun?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
RitualMurder wrote:
and here I am just playing the game normally not worrying about exploits cus I dont need that to enjoy the game
am i doing it wrong?

Better question is why are you saying this instead playing the game you enjoy.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
am i doing it wrong?

Better question is why are you saying this instead playing the game you enjoy.
hoho obvious answer is copium.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Metacucks can't stop crying lol.

Best league since sentinel imo. The crafting possibilities offered by the new mechanic will activate lots of original builds, accessible to more people than before.
Last edited by hosbn on Apr 12, 2024, 8:37:36 AM
You guys really love to concentrate on what other people do.
I really doubt any of you had dozens of divines to spend on this "exploit" anyway.
You can make mad currency in multiple ways. You just have to put the time and effort in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info