This should be called the Abuse League

"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
And here i am just blasting maps and enjoying all the new things added to the game.

Oh, I'm having fun when I can play as well :) I don't mind the economy being bonkers. I just also wouldn't mind the periodic 10% XP drops or lost maps when I run into a lagged out server.
"
csebal wrote:
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
And here i am just blasting maps and enjoying all the new things added to the game.

Oh, I'm having fun when I can play as well :) I don't mind the economy being bonkers. I just also wouldn't mind the periodic 10% XP drops or lost maps when I run into a lagged out server.

Had a lot less problems than last league. Lost 1 map and got 2 more d/cs from server so not bad.
Last edited by Abraxas1991 on Apr 10, 2024, 4:19:55 PM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
People aren't exploiting though, just a combination of mechanics to increase the amount of monsters/loot in a map to over 20k monsters per map.

Doing this currently costs around 40-45 Divines per map.

Yea but when you can drop numerous mirrors worth of items per map, that 45 div looks more like 45 transmutes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=xYiIY0XcvkmADdRo&v=FzIg7iWv73I&feature=youtu.be
"
bodierox wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
People aren't exploiting though, just a combination of mechanics to increase the amount of monsters/loot in a map to over 20k monsters per map.

Doing this currently costs around 40-45 Divines per map.

Yea but when you can drop numerous mirrors worth of items per map, that 45 div looks more like 45 transmutes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=xYiIY0XcvkmADdRo&v=FzIg7iWv73I&feature=youtu.be

Oh I completely agree I've already seen player's doing it, it's completely busted and GGG should completely remove the Anarchy Allflame from the game, but they won't...
Ah, but this is the exact point behind all this. GG knows that the elite players will exploit these things and then post the videos on YT and Twitch. These are the best marketing for a game like this where the average gamer sees this and thinks the game looks insanely fun.

Then after a couple of leagues they realise *your own experience may differ.

It's why the game continues to add not just extra but more to everything. It doesn't matter that most people will never enjoy the full potential of the game, it only matters that someone can post about it and draw in more punters.

"
Nihi wrote:
Worst league I've played by a landslide.

Same, I deleted my character and quit.

(been playing extensively since 2013)

hf gl
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Ah, but this is the exact point behind all this. GG knows that the elite players will exploit these things and then post the videos on YT and Twitch. These are the best marketing for a game like this where the average gamer sees this and thinks the game looks insanely fun.

Except its not. QUite opposite. They see "someone else, not them" getting such amount of currency, then they remember they just spent entire day to farm 20 divines and they ask themselves "why do I even bother?" and they leave.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 10, 2024, 6:42:57 PM
I don't understand how anyone is even completing their atlas.

I have reached level 85, and have nothing. I only had enough alts to roll two flasks, I cannot sustain the measly 6 alch needed to buy maps from Kiric. And absolutely no way I'll be able to craft the gear I need to get through red maps.

I'm pretty much just sitting in my hideout hoping someone buys my crap so I can buy your crap and maybe run a couple more maps.
"
SoulMule wrote:

I have reached level 85, and have nothing. I only had enough alts to roll two flasks, I cannot sustain the measly 6 alch needed to buy maps from Kiric. And absolutely no way I'll be able to craft the gear I need to get through red maps.

I'm pretty much just sitting in my hideout hoping someone buys my crap so I can buy your crap and maybe run a couple more maps.

Game knowledge and skill.
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
"
SoulMule wrote:

Game knowledge and skill.

I have neither of those and I’m not doing too bad for a casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info