This should be called the Abuse League

I tried to hang in there, but I cant at this point.

Rolling maps for hours to get the divine orb map mod/
abusing t-17 maps by making them all rats and frogs.

Now, we have Einhar and Huck running T-17 maps for you
using the Unique mob remove 10% mod on maps.

Next, abuse is the Rogue exiles Allflame using 2 of those
to drop crazy uniques with torments spirits.

Anyone else have their char just freeze foe a second (for no reason)

Performance issues? Holy #$%^

The game is so ridiculously difficult That players are spending
more time looking to break mechanics. While this is almost always
true to some extend it never been this bad.

Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 4:15:39 PM
So, everything is normal.
It's Path of Shenanigans, I feel so bad i wasted some days on this character but this is too much, i stop POE I feel completely insulted.
Worst league I've played by a landslide.
hoho GGG needs to establish rollbacks, hell Ultima Online was doing that in the 90s cause of exploiters, Unless thats just not possible in a game like POE Until then exploit early and exploit often.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 10, 2024, 2:46:28 PM
People aren't exploiting though, just a combination of mechanics to increase the amount of monsters/loot in a map to over 20k monsters per map.

Doing this currently costs around 40-45 Divines per map.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
People aren't exploiting though,

Yes, not anymore, because all of those were nerfed after few days. But considering A LOT of people play pretty much only first 2 weeks, the league was destroyed for those.
Hope Nekropolis will work as beta tests for new changes (new atlas tree, new scarabs) so next one can actually work properly
I poisoned one of my T5 maps with the rogue exile AF and it made for the rip-fest map I died in multiple times. Each pack had the same 6-7 rogue exiles in it that would require kiting. I did eventually clear it though.

Anecdotal but I wouldn't say it was easy mode. No I don't play meta builds.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
People aren't exploiting though, just a combination of mechanics to increase the amount of monsters/loot in a map to over 20k monsters per map.

Doing this currently costs around 40-45 Divines per map.

That's a though call to make. Generally an exploit by nature is "just a combination of mechanics". It becomes an exploit, because the combination of features used creates an unexpected scenario unforeseen by the developers.

In this case, (I assume) it is also responsible for making the game nigh unplayable in the evenings as every second or third map I enter is a lag fest that eventually kicks me out, killing the map instance with it. It makes progressing maps (yes, casual scrubs like me are not at T17 yet) kinda hard, as every now and then I lose a perfectly fine map in the process.

So is it an exploit? Unless the devs planned for this, which they most likely didn't, then it is.. yes.

Is it an exploit that's reason for punitive action? No.

Is it an exploit that should be fixed? Well :) I don't mind there being extremely populated maps, but I wouldn't mind MY games to be stable and playable 10 out of 10 times. So, yes, please.
Last edited by csebal on Apr 10, 2024, 4:05:00 PM
And here i am just blasting maps and enjoying all the new things added to the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info