POE name change

But your viewpoint id based on wrong conception. Nobody is asking you for anything, its your choice.
"
kuciol wrote:
But your viewpoint id based on wrong conception. Nobody is asking you for anything, its your choice.

My spider sense is tingling. It is telling me someone trying to strongly "encourage" or pressure me to do something, so I am trying to pressure them to stop doing something. My intuition tells me this will make them very uncomfortable and nervous.

I can be very persuasive.
It was such a nice jolly thread until someone got triggered by the word 'streamer'

Sad :(
I got muted for 24 hours for using a common English idiom in chat. That effectively meant no trade, public groups and whispers for the duration, which set me back so much that I just quit the league instead. You most definitely need to spend a full week's worth of time just to stay competitive. If not you might as well skip the league.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
I got muted for 24 hours for using a common English idiom in chat.
Lots of really obnoxious things you could say to or about someone are common English. It’s the content of the message that matters, not its linguistic rarity.
Well, it equates to telling someone to "go away".
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
I mean they clearly don't equate if people aren't also getting muted for saying "go away". Maybe they are of course, I wouldn't know, but I suspect "the two phrases aren't actually equal" is a more likely explanation.
If you do a Google search you'll see that people have been muted for "." and "AAAAAA".
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
If you do a Google search you'll see that people have been muted for "." and "AAAAAA".

Correction: you see people who claim to have been muted for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info