POE name change

I think it's time Path of Exile had a rebranding to better explain what's needed to be successful in this game.

They need to change it to

Path of the Unemployed.

Because if you can't plug 40+ hours into the game in the first week of a new league you're pretty much never getting caught up.

Items have become ridiculously restrictive and expensive.

It's all well and good that they have "Chase items" I don't think the game should be designed around those 30,000 unemployed players who play 12+ hours a day.

every league the player stats are the same, and usually it takes 4-5 weeks to lose half the player base.

This league, it's lost half the player base in the first week.

Not a good look.

Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 1:26:23 AM
Path of Insomnia is a better slogan for the abomination that GGG has created.

Alternatively:

- Path of zero loot
- Path of garbage loot
- Path of nerf bat
- Path of mediocrity
- Path of poor graphics optimization
- Path of bows and spells
PoE was never meant to be everything to everyone. If you feel you have to keep up with those who have more time then, yeah, probably not the best game for you.

Anyway, trade usually gets cheaper after a time.
They should have stuck to the original name: One with nothing.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
That need to make the people who are richer than you in a friggin video game somehow bad is so funny to me.

But I'll play along - Path of Bad Graphics. Path of Stuttering (an upgrade from Path of Desync) and Path of "What killed me now?".
Path of skill issue hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Path of Black on Grey
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Path of Take-Backs. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Path of whiney Customers
or
Path of Snowflake-Forums
path of clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info