ThngsLikeThis wrote:
Path of whiney Customers
or
Path of Snowflake-Forums

¡Me gusta!
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
2nd page, how can someone not mention Path of Streamer?
"
hasatt0 wrote:

Because thats just stupid excuse. If streamers can get shit done within a week why cant you in 4 months?
path of benchmark
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
kuciol wrote:
"
hasatt0 wrote:

Because thats just stupid excuse. If streamers can get shit done within a week why cant you in 4 months?

4 months of your life saved to do something else. I am so glad for my stupid excuses.
"
awesome999 wrote:

4 months of your life saved to do something else. I am so glad for my stupid excuses.

Than gaming in general is not for you. You can discribe that way anything. Point still stands. 70-80h of playtime can be distributed any way you want it and thats the time period streamers are done with everything in SSF.
"
kuciol wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:

Than gaming in general is not for you. You can discribe that way anything. Point still stands. 70-80h of playtime can be distributed any way you want it and thats the time period streamers are done with everything in SSF.

I do played many video games but POE would be low priority in my to-do list.

Time is a limited resource and playing POE has opportunity cost. If you're feeling playing POE is something is you feel worth spending time on, you could but don't expect others to do the same.

Streamers stream 10-15 hours daily and they have been doing it for years. They're asking all your time for POE, but I don't think it's worth that much.

Some People place so much value On this game and some people don't. Asking someone to play something they don't like is a non starter. I could but I won't.

Hypothetical people can play as much POE as Streamers but practically it is unreasonable and most people don't. In other words, your point is moot.
Nobody is asking you of anything. Its your choice, if the game is not for you thats also ok but claiming its only for streamers is just stupid. You have 4 months to get shit done afterall.
"
kuciol wrote:
Nobody is asking you of anything. Its your choice, if the game is not for you thats also ok but claiming its only for streamers is just stupid. You have 4 months to get shit done afterall.

Not at all. Asking people to play video game all day is not a proper request. Compelling people into doing something should not be what is expected. Doing nothing is fine after all.

Embrace my mantras and do nothing. Here I present my opposing viewpoint to your own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info