is GGG ever ban scammers and check ingame reports or take it seriously?

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:
GGG removes TFT related posts?

Not to my knowledge at least

However, on the PoE Reddit they do. But that's Reddit mods, some of which allegedly mingle with the TFT folks

The civil Reddit TFT threads stay but they often just turn in a shitfest of mudslinging and insults. Seems the TFT affiliated mod has stood down though so I guess something good has come out of this seasons bout of TFT hysteria.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
The civil Reddit TFT threads stay but they often just turn in a shitfest of mudslinging and insults. Seems the TFT affiliated mod has stood down though so I guess something good has come out of this seasons bout of TFT hysteria.

I am sceptical that it means anything. Reddit mods needs to build up trust again after that whole ordeal
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
BasilWood wrote:
Some people have tried with me this league.
I.e. Item is 50C they put in 20 10 10 and wait.
I am patient ;)
Never once been scammed on this account.

is this real or just an example? you have to be addicted to being an asshole to try to scam 10c off of a 50c item
Hard to scam with a real trade system.

Where is the Auction House and why are we as players still forced to use this archaic web based trade system where you have to spam 20 people to get the item you want?

Asking for a friend.
GGG strongly polices posts related to TFT and the RMT empire.

Or TFT heads doxxing trends recently and real life threats (check reddit).

Probably will take this down...

The only scam possible is paying someone for a service and they don't provide it, but you should be using people who provide services league after league and have dozens or hundreds of pages of support on these forums in Communities.

Otherwise, go 2 seconds slower in the trade window and scamming is not possible.
"
trixxar wrote:
The only scam possible is paying someone for a service and they don't provide it, but you should be using people who provide services league after league and have dozens or hundreds of pages of support on these forums in Communities.

Except when they scam you anyway, because a role on a Discord means nothing when you just want some quick money.. ultimately no rank saves you from losing an item, vouch system or not
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Hard to scam with a real trade system.

Where is the Auction House and why are we as players still forced to use this archaic web based trade system where you have to spam 20 people to get the item you want?

Asking for a friend.

Just read their manifesto and all the other threads people have made over the years.

Nobody is forced to do anything.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:
GGG removes TFT related posts?

Not to my knowledge at least

However, on the PoE Reddit they do. But that's Reddit mods, some of which allegedly mingle with the TFT folks

That is if the new one aren't like the old one.

Sure they made change on how they manage the sub, but if someone from TFT want to be mod it is still easy.
Why am I still here
Short answer, No.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
iParadoxG wrote:
GGG, how can a totally unrelated private entity control, regulate, and affect how I & many others, as players, play YOUR game?

I don't understand how 3rd party group of scammers or ppl looking for attention controls, requlates abd affects my gameplay?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info