is GGG ever ban scammers and check ingame reports or take it seriously?

I have 2.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Def seen some of the people I have reported disappear. However they have without doubt swapped to new accounts. As long as they swap the proper gear+VPN+email there is nothing GGG can do to keep them away from creating new accounts. Don't expect them ever to give you feedback on spesific cases whatsoever. Report and move on. That's all you can do.
"
BasilWood wrote:
Some people have tried with me this league.
I.e. Item is 50C they put in 20 10 10 and wait.
I am patient ;)
Never once been scammed on this account.

It's hard for me to imagine how pathetic someone has to be to try and save 10c in that manner.
i had a few attempts this league. for example if something costs 0.8 divines then they put in the incorrect chaos and hope that you cant do math or dont know the rates. if you dont accept then after a few seconds they put in the rest.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 23, 2024, 12:33:09 AM
"
BasilWood wrote:
Some people have tried with me this league.
I.e. Item is 50C they put in 20 10 10 and wait.

Yeah, that happens quite a lot these days.
Considering the same scammers are at it league after league after league, despite numerous reports, I think that answers the question rather 'well'. Then there is the TFT powertripping and wrongdoing lately, which appear to have zero consequences too. Apart from GGG removing posts critical of TFT, that is. Another strong clue to how they deal with this stuff.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
Then there is the TFT powertripping and wrongdoing lately, which appear to have zero consequences too. Apart from GGG removing posts critical of TFT, that is. Another strong clue to how they deal with this stuff.

GGG removes TFT related posts?

despite so many players reporting incidents as concerning as they are lately, GGG holding silence on this matter is not a good sign.

TFT has become so big and it impacts how the trade economy is for all players,

what's more concerning for me is how much player data they, as a third-party, hold to blacklist certain people using their browser extension. FYI, it's over 98000 IGNs.

GGG, how can a totally unrelated private entity control, regulate, and affect how I & many others, as players, play YOUR game?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
iParadoxG wrote:
GGG removes TFT related posts?

Not to my knowledge at least

However, on the PoE Reddit they do. But that's Reddit mods, some of which allegedly mingle with the TFT folks
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Core of the issue is the awful in-game economy designed for this game.

Third party probably holds more power over users than GGG themselves, at this point... Lol

And there really isn't anything they can do about it. It is so badly designed that there really isn't any "out" from where they were - nor do I think they have the manpower or expertise to implement a good enough system to replace what already exists.
scam doesn't exist in poe , only the naivety or inattention of the buyer.
so, GGG doesn't have to focus on it.
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info