[3.25] Bow Attack Autobomber - A Manaforged Arrows League Starter

Hi
Just wondering what should I do if I got a 20% CDR belt instead of immortal flesh to sustain the life while not hitting mobs?
hey man, just wanna thank you for the build. i minmaxed this build to do up to feared, and it was a blast just running around and see shit explodes. one of the most fun build i had for a while, looking forward to see what can be done to push it more next league. cheers!
never thought I'd read autobomber and league starter on the same sentence ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know, its possible to do the 0 mana trick with this setup too.

Both Burning Arrow and Puncture have a base mana cost of 14. Connect it up to GMP, or one of the other 150% support gems and that'll be 21.

Most other bow attack skills only cost 10 mana, or 20 mana with Manabound arrows.

Grab yourself -20 worth of reduced mana rings/ammy/costs on tree, and you now have a bunch of triggers with 0 mana, and the two in your quiver costing 1.
Two with -7 crafted and -8%, -15%, and -10% skill cost from the circle by ranger does it too.

You can also just underlevel the skills, though that isn't really worth it. Maybe drop one of them all the way to level 10 to add culling an pcoc on it.

OP's PoB with above changes https://pobb.in/1pjCYQgssYEX

This should deal more damage too.
manabound-lifetap-elemental damage-3 skills = 160+160+160 = 480
and
manabound-5 skills = 100+100+100+100+100 = 500
Last edited by Duodecimus on Sep 9, 2024, 1:36:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info