[3.25] Bow Attack Autobomber - A Manaforged Arrows League Starter

Can you go over the links when we swap to mana instead of life as I can't seem to get the manaforged loops low enough to trigger. I'm at 30 car if that matters and tried with 20/20 inspirations and a 150 cost multiplier on the quiver.
Hi, I've been trying out this autobomber this league and have been wondering if you know of any way to sustain life while triggering the automation setup? What I mean is that when I'm using the trigger setup my life pool drops rather rapidly and I'm not sure how to regen or recover that life back given the lack of regen resources near the ranger area. I've tried to use vitality, however it doesnt seem to help recover my life fast enough to make any substantial difference compared to not having it. I was wondering if you knew of any ways I could sustain my life pool while I'm not leeching.
Ring and belt in the original build adds tons of health regen + passives and hp on hit, etc...
Cheers.
Last edited by Ytheros on Aug 3, 2024, 5:53:13 AM
any chance i can get a visual of the tree after putting in the thread of hope and its results of unallocating passives for a cluster setup?
how much ele dps on the bow is it worth dropping for crit chance/extra arrow for the build?
"
habsare24 wrote:
Can you go over the links when we swap to mana instead of life as I can't seem to get the manaforged loops low enough to trigger. I'm at 30 car if that matters and tried with 20/20 inspirations and a 150 cost multiplier on the quiver.

Sorry, forgot to remove that from the build mechanics (inspiration got nerfed this league and you can't do it anymore)
"
Zyrako wrote:
Hi, I've been trying out this autobomber this league and have been wondering if you know of any way to sustain life while triggering the automation setup? What I mean is that when I'm using the trigger setup my life pool drops rather rapidly and I'm not sure how to regen or recover that life back given the lack of regen resources near the ranger area. I've tried to use vitality, however it doesnt seem to help recover my life fast enough to make any substantial difference compared to not having it. I was wondering if you knew of any ways I could sustain my life pool while I'm not leeching.

Definitely need Immortal Flesh and Kikazaru to sustain while not hitting enemies.
"
habsare24 wrote:
how much ele dps on the bow is it worth dropping for crit chance/extra arrow for the build?

Definitely want crit chance (by far the most important suffix), extra arrow is pretty optional and I wouldn't sacrafice too much ele dps for it. Can check POB to see if the crit vs ele dps tradeoff is worth (can copy paste items from game/trade site into POB and check DPS differences)
Can you explain the mechanics of Crystallised Omniscience? I just got one, have a near perfect Black Crest and when I attempt to use it, I cannot wear any of my gear due to attribute requirements. What am I missing? I am using a variety of gear that does give +attributes all around as well. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Last edited by emoryarts on Aug 16, 2024, 5:50:22 PM
Bro, thanks for ur fun build.

I would like to know if u hv any mid budget / end game pob ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info