[3.25] Bow Attack Autobomber - A Manaforged Arrows League Starter

"
Wiraqucha wrote:
went ahead and gave it a test in Standard.

https://pobb.in/hGin5_C_fy73

Apart from me flame-dashing and triggering the manaforged skills, there is no "autobomber" triggering by Automation+Steelskin

I went so far to swap a ring to get strength for Steelskin, because I thought it does not trigger because gem level is too low.

I cannot fathom why. What's wrong? (see PoB above)

I'd assume your steelskin costs 17 mana. You got 17 unreserved Mana. You cast Steelskin. Your mana is now 0. Your quiver tries to trigger tornadoshot, but can't, because you don't have the 1 mana required. So no bow skill that costs mana is triggered from your quiver = all other manaforged setups don't do anything.
"
Wiraqucha wrote:
went ahead and gave it a test in Standard.

https://pobb.in/hGin5_C_fy73

Apart from me flame-dashing and triggering the manaforged skills, there is no "autobomber" triggering by Automation+Steelskin

I went so far to swap a ring to get strength for Steelskin, because I thought it does not trigger because gem level is too low.

I cannot fathom why. What's wrong? (see PoB above)

Are you holding down Automation (it, not Steelskin is the trigger)?
Automation only triggers the attack once per activation.

So you activate it and atk procs then it has a cd then you turn it off with no atk proc then cd then you turn it back on for next atk.

I tested it and corrupting fever procs atks faster than automation.

Am I missing something?
"

So you activate it and atk procs then it has a cd then you turn it off with no atk proc then cd then you turn it back on for next atk.

Am I missing something?

Automation should trigger on both turning it on and off (can see in forge showcase and the gif). Do you have two bow skills in Replica Maloney's?
"
Juminoh wrote:
"

Am I missing something?

Automation should trigger on both turning it on and off (can see in forge showcase and the gif). Do you have two bow skills in Replica Maloney's?

Ah no I tested it on my old version that used corrupting fever so I didn't swap any gems besides automation.

I didn't see anything saying two skills were needed so I didn't think about it, I was wondering why you were using two skills in quiver lol.

I found where it explained the 2 skills now though. Thanks for the reply
Last edited by Death_By_TopHats on Jul 26, 2024, 1:44:54 PM
May i just ask why elemental hit as it doesnt appear to work with a bow? Playing the build and it was insane in campain, although right now im barley sustaining lifetap despite putting extra points into regen. (probobly because im not using the immortal flesh belt)
"
May i just ask why elemental hit as it doesnt appear to work with a bow? Playing the build and it was insane in campain, although right now im barley sustaining lifetap despite putting extra points into regen. (probobly because im not using the immortal flesh belt)

Elemental Hit of the Spectrum is a ranged variant you can get from transfiguring gems in lab
Last edited by MagikarpGG on Jul 29, 2024, 2:03:05 PM
"
MagikarpGG wrote:
"

Elemental Hit of the Spectrum is a ranged variant you can get from transfiguring gems in lab

Yep, updated POB!
i got a question, what i need for cluster jewel? i love that build, i play other skills like galvanic arrow. but its so funny.

share normal gems and the tranfigured version the cooldown? or can i play lightning arrow and his tranfigured version at the same time?

thank u for the build <3
"
Emosagi wrote:
i got a question, what i need for cluster jewel? i love that build, i play other skills like galvanic arrow. but its so funny.

share normal gems and the tranfigured version the cooldown? or can i play lightning arrow and his tranfigured version at the same time?

thank u for the build <3

I'd recommend an 8 passive large attack damage cluster with 3 notables (preferably not the attack speed or impale ones, I'm partial to Devastator if you can get it with 2 other good ones) and then add 4/5 passive mediums cluster jewels (either projectile damage or critical damage) with 2 notables (again preferably not ones with attack speed). A 12 passive 35% increased effect large attack damage cluster is also an option though. Transfigured versions share cooldowns with the regular version unfortunately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info