3.25 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - 100 mil DPS tanky destroyer

Do you just grab the fortify wheel near duelist then and use rare gloves instead?
what about unique gloves with fortify? You can get 30 fort and big as bonus, lately get them corrupted for +1 frenzy
Also what do you think about going doppelganger as body armour? Maybe incorporate divine flesh for extra mitigation for lethal pride slot, or using strength of blood notable from lethal pride for extra pdr?
Last edited by ncogn on Jul 26, 2024, 3:50:07 PM
"
^^
Big thanks to FEL for updating the build which was not easy.
I will update the main page before the league start.
Much appreciated as always! 🙌😁

Update when ?
"
GamiPoE wrote:
"
^^
Big thanks to FEL for updating the build which was not easy.
I will update the main page before the league start.
Much appreciated as always! 🙌😁

Update when ?

Literary post before that one xD
do you have a loot filter for the build
I dont see any POB for leveling
Hey

Can somebody explain where the whole cold damage comes from? I mean I see the skills/items, etc. but there is no conversion as far I can see. That alone is enough to have such high cold/light damage and almost no fire?

Thanks if somebody could explain a bit :)
"
mk96pwn wrote:
do you have a loot filter for the build

no

"
Aoxthebeast wrote:
I dont see any POB for leveling

dont have step by step leveling, you have league starter pob

"
Raizyn wrote:
Hey

Can somebody explain where the whole cold damage comes from? I mean I see the skills/items, etc. but there is no conversion as far I can see. That alone is enough to have such high cold/light damage and almost no fire?

Thanks if somebody could explain a bit :)

Cold damage comes from flat added damage on the claws, Awakened added cold damage support gem, Herald of Ice...

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 29, 2024, 3:53:32 AM
Thinking of giving this a try after my frostblades character keeps getting randomly 1 shot. Anyone currently playing it can give me a little info?

How far can this go on a low budget?
I mainly want to clear t16 reasonably quick and maybe eventually t17 but doubt I'll ever get more than a few divines to put into the build.

How tanky is it on a low budget? Random 1 shots are annoying me a lot.
IGN: Blip
Any thoughts on using Instant leech vaal pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info