3.25 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - 100 mil DPS tanky destroyer

Is the full update coming soon? I'm loving playing the build, kinda struggling with attributes and mana mostly. Any tips on upgrade order?
Outside of the exact claws you have posted (2 elements + attacks penetrate ele) How much benefit will I get from scaling the ele dps or using a triple ele claw with crit multi?

For instance 650 ele dps claw with 3 elements vs 400 ele dps claw with penetrate?
Following the cheaper end-game build, how does one get stun immunity? Pantheon?
"
Kitssunen wrote:
Following the cheaper end-game build, how does one get stun immunity? Pantheon?

i m currently using two abyss jewels with stun avoid + flask
"
Meelium wrote:
Is the full update coming soon? I'm loving playing the build, kinda struggling with attributes and mana mostly. Any tips on upgrade order?

your flamedash and frostbomb are overleveleld :D
highest int req should be the gemini claw with 121 int.
if you struggle with mana you can also take the life mastery with skills cost life insead of 15% mana and also take the additional small node on the "thrill of battle" wheel.
"
Narcolepz wrote:
Outside of the exact claws you have posted (2 elements + attacks penetrate ele) How much benefit will I get from scaling the ele dps or using a triple ele claw with crit multi?

For instance 650 ele dps claw with 3 elements vs 400 ele dps claw with penetrate?

thats sth pob can tell you, i always opt for the 2 flat elements + speed + crit multi since you can easily, deterministically craft them.
I'm loving the build so far, but I'm struggling on staying alive with against projectiles on juiced t16 maps. I have maxed res + chaos, and about 4khp.

100% suppression at 53%

Where does the main defense come from? I have fortify from the gloves as well.
Last edited by ProjectAu on Aug 2, 2024, 11:06:51 PM
playstyle is actually the main defense, try to engange ranged mons as fast as possible. you can also try to upgrade your flasks those are a HUGE buff, you still got a white mana flask you dont even need :D try to get flask automation, this makes everything feel better
Thanks for the good build guide.
In the POB you took a projectile mastery which lowers projectile speed by 15%. I couldn't find a reason why by looking at the initial post. Does this somehow increase our damage? What's the benefit of slower projectiles?
"
Afghani84 wrote:
Thanks for the good build guide.
In the POB you took a projectile mastery which lowers projectile speed by 15%. I couldn't find a reason why by looking at the initial post. Does this somehow increase our damage? What's the benefit of slower projectiles?

Yeah, it allows more focused spread of balls and more hits.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 3, 2024, 7:42:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info