So poe 2 is basically ruthless with gold?

i skipped that event...how was it? was it too tedious? i'm glad that there will be 2 games and i can just stay here on poe 1 if i dont want the turtle speed playstyle.
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2023, 11:57:59 AM
But hey:

"Ruthless is just a sideproject of 1 or 2 devs"
Overall I think this Exilecon has hit the hype for POE2 and it's confirmed Ruthless wasn't a side project. It has had such an influence on POE2 GGG had to split it off into its own game.
Yeah it was slow and painful to watch. People are saying that it was 1 link gameplay and end game is much better but we had zero proof for that.

I have to say exilecon killed all my hype for PoE 2 and I just hope they expand our 8 man crew from PoE 1 to maybe 40 devs and we will hit all new highs with new leagues and mechanics.
Last edited by Shini on Jul 30, 2023, 12:00:57 PM
"
Shini wrote:
Yeah it was slow and painful to watch. People are saying that it was 1 link gameplay and end game is much better but we had zero proof for that.

I have to say exilecon killed all my hype for PoE 2 and I just hope they expand our 8 man crew from PoE 1 to maybe 40 devs and we will hit all new highs with new leagues and mechanics.

poe2 trailer has ppl one shot mobs while leveling
thats your proof

still ruthless 2.0 mode but ya know
"
Shini wrote:

wait so every league now has that same 8 man team? i thought that was just for crucible. man i hope thats not true
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Shini wrote:

wait so every league now has that same 8 man team? i thought that was just for crucible. man i hope thats not true

20 man team for the last 1.5 years. Once GGG realized PoE 2 not coming out end of year they expanded the PoE 1 team.

Source:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/15ch6bz/8_people_blizzard_department_lmao/

https://twitter.com/balormage/status/1685228159304941568
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
Horrible experience, cant buy a single item from the shop because it needed too much gold, and when you want to farm a bit to buy the item, its gone because you leveled up while farming lol
Atleast, they should allow us to "block" some items from the refreshing shop

And ruthless is not for everyone, its slow even for me who's a slow player ...
"
LeftyLaw wrote:
They mentioned several times that the gameplay was over-tuned and slowed down intentionally to show off the new mechanics, gold will not be replacing currency items or trading, it will NOT be like ruthless mode. Pay attention
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
https://youtu.be/LjRBVuMV8KI?t=312
5:12

To all the whiteknights saying "Ruthless is just a sideproject"

This dude just blasted out "as we were testing (in ruthless) gold"

Ruthless was the goal all along.

No movement skills
No bench crafting
Scuffed mobility
Scuffed trading
Last edited by Kaukus1 on Jul 30, 2023, 3:58:55 PM

Report Forum Post