PATH OF EXILE 2 IS A FORCED RUTHLESS MODE

It's defiantly not the innovative game I hoped to see from them. Way to much effort going into how it looks rather than how it feel's to play in my opinion. I think it was just too young to show it off honestly. All the playthrough presentations just reminded me of getting chain stunned in mudflats which is about the only time I feel like playing something other than poe.
i was expecting PoE 2 to be slow and look slow, but hell it seemed i was watching a Diablo 4 play-trough. I fall asleep during Diablo4 because the fights so fkn boring, not a good sign.

And PoE became way to slow to with all the movement nerfs of the past leagues, devastating a whole archetype.

I just stick to baldurs gate, they executed the turn based play-style a lot better.
lol

-to my understanding they are removing affixes from certaing gear aka (caster)weapons cannot roll attack mods.. this means every crafting method is going to be way stronger

-i think we are going to get an "endgame" wendor who takes our gold and acts like Rog right now.. who knows ;)

-we alos might get new ways to more easily fracture mod(s) and then spam fossils or essences(or do we have these in II?)

my point being that there is going to be so many changes that its stupid to even talk about anything as a "fact" right now.
d:-D*
If that's right, I accept and play with pleasure!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
lol

-to my understanding they are removing affixes from certaing gear aka (caster)weapons cannot roll attack mods.. this means every crafting method is going to be way stronger

-i think we are going to get an "endgame" wendor who takes our gold and acts like Rog right now.. who knows ;)

-we alos might get new ways to more easily fracture mod(s) and then spam fossils or essences(or do we have these in II?)

my point being that there is going to be so many changes that its stupid to even talk about anything as a "fact" right now.
'

can i also know a best crafting that dont need craft bench ??since they removed that in poe 2
I seriously doubt they'll make the game ruthless-only.

That would kill the game, and quickly, because there are not enough masochists to keep the game afloat.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Boss cheesing is a great example of a mechanic that was fine in the past that now causes significant design problems due to how the games mechanics and our approach to it have changed.

Not surprised at all its gonna switch to a boss reset system the only reason they don't do it already is the community would table flip if they did it in PoE1.

Also in the following 1.5 years until we get a game, there is space for adjustments. It is completely feasible for example to have resets to the nearest 25% multiple threshold.
I am 67yo and have terrible reflexes. I don’t want a click fest. This last league has been great but the poe2 example is not what i want other than the great graphics, story, etc.
I will pretty well forget about 2.0 and hope they have options like rf that lets me play it. I have a few conspiracy theories to start. I hope some of the feedback makes 2.0 easier than it appears.
1. Owned by chinese. Maybe they want a better d4 clone with pay for game play.
2. Chris has pushed for harder play and maybe he gets it with 2.0 and lets the rest play 1.?
My 67 yo self meant to say 4.0 where I said 2.0 and 2.? Where I said 1.?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info