Supporter icons under nicknames on comments are getting too many.

Never had an issue with people's supporter icons (with regards to user experience on the forums), however I can see that over the years, some people have accumulated quite a few of these. Maybe make a little room so that 5 or 6 of them fit next to each other instead of only 4?
Why is it a problem few of us have anywhere near that many...they could make them smaller but over time we'd have the same situation.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
The people who have a distracting amount of supporter tags are vastly, vastly outnumbered by the people who take active and gleeful pride in telling people via signature or via their own words in every post that they don't give those damned dirty corporate demons in Tencent-approved Grinding Gear one single solitary cent and anyone who does is a filthy brainwashed white knight who's too stupid to be trusted with their own money.

Let us have our buttons. We paid for them, and we paid for the rest of you to have a space to tell us how awful we are while we were doing it. Y'all can hack a little bit of scrolling from time to time.
^^^ +1
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
1453R wrote:
The people who have a distracting amount of supporter tags are vastly, vastly outnumbered by the people who take active and gleeful pride in telling people via signature or via their own words in every post that they don't give those damned dirty corporate demons in Tencent-approved Grinding Gear one single solitary cent and anyone who does is a filthy brainwashed white knight who's too stupid to be trusted with their own money.

Let us have our buttons. We paid for them, and we paid for the rest of you to have a space to tell us how awful we are while we were doing it. Y'all can hack a little bit of scrolling from time to time.

I mean the original supporters who funded the game definitely did pay for us to have this forum and game to enjoy so profusely :)

On topic:
did we run out of topics? i mean sometimes people do have an absurd amount of the icons but many do actually prune their supporter titles to reasonable levels and those that don't regardless if i like it or not did as ^ this poster said pay for em so unless its doing something worse than making their post a little longer i don't see the harm rather i see more harm in changing it from how it is, some supporters indeed would be upset.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jul 28, 2023, 11:10:42 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The peeps with all the Supporter tags are the ones keeping the lights on. Just sayin.' ='[.]'=

Pretty much this. I honestly feel that OPs question is a tiny bit entitled. Like, "I am sorry that people who spent a year´s worth of salary into a basically free game to finance creation and improvement, that directly benefit you, are such a big inconvenience for you that u have to scroll down 20cm more".

Put a bit provocative like that, but that´s kind of what I feel about that topic^^
Last edited by Vennto on Jul 28, 2023, 11:16:57 AM
I actually agree with you - but choosing which icons to hide is too hard and the theme breaks down when I buy new packs. It’s not nearly as bad as before the icons were added though (a lot more people were stretching the forums with 10+ labels back then).

Doesn’t really help that you can’t rearrange them on mobile. I always seem to be on my phone when thinking about it…
<blinding users with icons>
Ez answer: show 8 then hide the rest in a drop-down menu that if you are curious just click to see the full list.

something like: [box] [box] [box] [box] and 11 others...
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The peeps with all the Supporter tags are the ones keeping the lights on. Just sayin.' ='[.]'=

^ this sums it up pretty well.
But I guess some simply run out of topic ideas or are literally triggered by ever so small random things.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info