Help me, I was banned on the tft and I don't understand what happened.

"
Who's going to believe that?

You don't have to believe what you see in his profile. You just see and understand what he is capable of. (I recommend you to not find "what he/you didn't do". That forms negative feedback loop and it's really hard to escape.)

What he told about progression and transition is nothing special.
Follow those long time racing streamers and try by yourself.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jul 10, 2023, 11:31:33 AM
It’s weird, I have been refreshing this thread with some regularity this morning and the last two posts prior to this one have completely disappeared.

Perhaps they were removed by posters. Who knows.

Otherwise OP: I hope you take this opportunity to explore the wonderful game mode called SSF. If you do you will never have to worry about the economy or third party websites.

Cheers
"
It’s weird, I have been refreshing this thread with some regularity this morning and the last two posts prior to this one have completely disappeared.
GGG removes them.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 10, 2023, 1:16:02 PM
Really? Without flagging them as ‘removed by support’?

The posts themselves were on topic and did not seem to be any better or worse than other posts.

They just shared an opinion on other websites.

That’s a little disturbing.
Ok, to prevent further confusion here, i try to make my stance as clear as possible:

I dont like tft. I despise it. It reminds me of certain RL things i dont like, and i dont want to have that in the games i use to escape said RL. Thats why i dont use it.

If you think you have to use tft: by all means, do it. Not everyone can play as much as i can, and it can for sure help with progression. Its just a game after all, and you are here to have fun. Be wary what you get into though...

That said:

You dont HAVE to use tft. If i can do what i said here in 2 weeks (and i can. without selling essences ;D. well actually i played this league near 3 months, but hey), others with less time might be able to do it in a month. Or 2. Might require some gameknowledge though.

Getting gameknowledge might cause some friction again, though. It requires you to research, or just play a long time (thats what i did here basically, im here from the beginning and learned everything step by step, as it was introduced).

Thats the reason people go "meta" these days. I dont like meta, i think its boring and lazy. Also i play games to figure things out myself. Where is the point in copying something if i know it works?

If you use tft or meta: Dont accuse GGG of not doing anything against that or that the game is "boring" or whatever. Thats all on you, your decision. It works different, for a lot of people, that are just here and enjoy the game and are not vocal (except they get triggered by something, what happens to me now and then... :D)

Last: This is a generation conflict imo. I play videogames for like 38 years now. Many here have no idea how much "friction" games had back then (or poe in the beginning, for all that matters). I play to get challenged, to overcome obstacles. Not to "win".

Im up to discuss the above "friendly", but not with people that fail to understand it or start twisting my words intentionally.

Thanks for reading.

E: Typo
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 10, 2023, 2:47:03 PM
"
cacmeister wrote:
Really? Without flagging them as ‘removed by support’?

The posts themselves were on topic and did not seem to be any better or worse than other posts.

They just shared an opinion on other websites.

That’s a little disturbing.
Aye was never a fan of them doing it either. I think the "removed by support" is when they only remove a specific part of the post like a players name.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"

If anyone here attempts to say they want trade to be MORE painful, because reasons. That's just dumb. Nobody wants it.

How do you not understand that you are stating something that is self evidently wrong?

(Also a strawman ("because reasons" implies we don't have reasons) and your conclusion doesn't follow your premise at all, also your conclusion is an subjective emotional appeal not a factual statement)

SSF mode proves you're just wrong. Ruthless trade proves you're just wrong. If NO ONE wanted more friction these modes would have zero players. The fact that most of the playerbase as detailed by Chris Wilson "Seldom or never trade" also proves you wrong. By GGG's own statements MOST of the playerbase just wants to kill monsters and pick up loot, trade occasionally... if they desired less friction they would buy all their gear and flip for all their currency as these are the lowest friction way to play the game that aren't against TOS.

In fact if you're okay with breaking the rules there's an even LOWER FRICTION way to play games... by using your credit card... the lowest friction way to play of them all. But lots of people don't want that.

Moreover GGG WANTS MORE FRICTION.... You keep saying "Because reasons" as if there's no legitimate game design reasons for friction and those reasons aren't spelled out in great detail in multiple trade manifestos written by the games lead designers.

IMO This is now a matter of your subjective tastes versus game design principles that you refuse to understand because you don't like them. Every time you say "because reasons" you make that obvious. You can keep pretending there are no reasons if you want to, but you refusing to understand a thing thats been pointed out to you doesn't make that thing not exist.

"

Again, nobody called you a liar. You stated you didn't use MF, then you stated you used IIR.

If you weren't losing this argument so badly you would not need to try and portray "If I Remember Correctly" in bad faith... if he says he meant IIRC and you were trying to have an honest debate you give them benefit of the doubt. Have you really never had a phone auto correct to a term you've used in the past and made it learn? You never have a discussion with someone who might not speak/write English natively?

Its called arguing in bad faith.

Also "grasping at straws" and "ad hominem". Both typically used by people on the defensive because they've lost the argument.

You repeatedly portray, re-frame or characterize the arguments of others instead of debating the points. You refuse to understand the basis for arguments (for example why friction in games can be a good thing) Also you try to "appeal to authority/expertise" by saying the winning side is lying about their trade anecdotes, or only ever plays SSF-R etc.

Ad homs and copious logic fallacies are a classic indication of a lost argument.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Here is the help.

With a little research in google you could circumvent the ban. Here is a copy pasta.

Step 1: Delete all characters (if you don't play standard, then this is bearable)

Step 2: Request POE contact support to change you Account name, email. You'll be surprised how accommodating POE staff is, they won't even ask you why you're doing that, they probably know your doing it to circumvent TFT.

Step 3: Erase all the logs of your POE (if you don't do this, then all you effort is for nothing because they will still be able to detect all your changes.)

Step 4: Use VPN (if you don't do this, you will fail), create new email and use this email to join TFT again, and from now on when you're using TFT you will use VPN.

There are some other ways too, but here is the bulletproof way.

To those who PMing me. No you're not done yet after doing this. It's just an entry level. You will have to create and level a new character up to the point where you can access their stuffs. And No, I don't reply directly. Remember to erase all logs now, since you guys PM me.
The trade discussion is always weird.

Its more annoying that it should be because there is no game limitation, no technical problem, no lack of staffing at GGG - its an intentional choice to make their own game more annoying and frustrating because they failed at solving a design problem in a more constructive way.

Then you have the people jumping in who
-Abuse current system so don't want change (TFT basically)
-Had a bad experience in D3 RMT auction house and hate any concept of trade improvements out of fear (Chris)
-Dont really even trade, but dont want any balance changes so oddly argue against trade improvement although what they really want is just no balance adjustments (so why chime in a trade thread...)
-The git guud crowd ("You dont need trade or TFT, I beat Level 90 maven in 60 seconds with my crafted bow I made with one orb of chance")

And GGG ignores us all equally.

Cheers.
It got weirdly quiet in here, which may be a good thing though.

"
trixxar wrote:
-The git guud crowd ("You dont need trade or TFT, I beat Level 90 maven in 60 seconds with my crafted bow I made with one orb of chance"

You didnt quote me, but i cant resist to feel adressed by this somehow.

Thats absolutely not my point. It is: play the fucking game and care that it doesnt let your head explode, its complicated enough in itself and meant to bring you fun and distraction.

POE is perfect for that, for some, because it is that fucking complicated. That makes it "dangerous" for others though.

What kind of "people" or "crowd" do you think you are, if i may ask?
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 10, 2023, 11:26:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info