[3.22] The Immortal - Super Extremely Tanky Forbidden Rite Guardian - ALL BOSS - ALL MODS

Sadly, the default attack thingy didn't work for me. But, having haste as blessing aura and shield charge, I kinda got accustomed to it.

So, what are we thinking? I think I'll try to league start this build. Not going to hit maps in first week anyway so I don't need it to work on shoestring budget, and I think it's quite good build for casual party play. Champion of the Cause got relocated, so that's one extra point, but otherwise the cheap version should work the same way, I think.

@Effe86 what's your plan? Will you be playing this again? Or update PoB?
"
tehKaiN wrote:
Sadly, the default attack thingy didn't work for me. But, having haste as blessing aura and shield charge, I kinda got accustomed to it.

So, what are we thinking? I think I'll try to league start this build. Not going to hit maps in first week anyway so I don't need it to work on shoestring budget, and I think it's quite good build for casual party play. Champion of the Cause got relocated, so that's one extra point, but otherwise the cheap version should work the same way, I think.

@Effe86 what's your plan? Will you be playing this again? Or update PoB?

Sorry mate, don't had as much free time during this summer.
Regarding the build, we unfortunately lost the charges generation, which extremely sad.
We have also lost Curse Immunity (we still have 50% less effect of curse on us due to Consecrated Ground).

On the other hand we gained the Sentinel of Radiance which takes 20% of the damage from hit we receive, which is extremely good (i have to test it with Ubers).

Regarding the Champion of the Cause, just take the south route, so you won't lose any point.

Check this Tree:

https://pastebin.com/EfAKfvg7

So my suggestion as priority in terms of Ascendancy is the following:
Radiant Crusade
Radiant Faith
Time of Need
Unwavering Faith
Hello, i have seen you build, and wanted to ask how do you level with it, what do you do when you are in maps. In one of your replies to onther user you said that you transition when you get godofri and shapers, but then in your cheap version you need at least 400 chaos to start the builds, is there a way to replace aegis aurora, or its really necesary to get charisma anoint, or can i drop astramentis for another amulet to get charisma cheaper. Thank you in advance.
I need help with my build i feel like im not doing any damage at all. im pretty close to cheap pob

Heres my POB: https://pastebin.com/B8HFrb5j dont know if i set it up correctly
Last edited by ELCAGON24 on Sep 9, 2023, 5:31:20 AM

vitality for what ?
I'm trying this build out for fun at the end of league, the survivability is great (can facetank most things), but the damage is incredibly lacking.

Tried both Instruments of Zeal FF combo and the Sanctuary of Thought... IoZ is nice for mapping with shield charge but it's super clunky to use on bosses. Even with that, dmg is on the low side, with pinnacle bosses taking 10+ mins to kill. This is with Awakened Void Manipulation and Spell Echo, and a lvl 26 Anomalous FR.

Am I missing something or is the dmg meant to be THIS low, with the Guardian rework in 3.22? Sentinel skill is nice for defensiveness but adds almost nothing to dmg, and neither do any of the other Guardian skills :(
Last edited by Dumbledot on Nov 1, 2023, 10:11:50 AM
Man, you weren't kidding. Crazy tanky, but the damage is absolutely awful.
:^)
Is there a skill/build that dont require significant change in passive tree you would recommend using until we get sanctuary of thought?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info