[3.22] The Immortal - Super Extremely Tanky Forbidden Rite Guardian - ALL BOSS - ALL MODS

"
Thx for replying and here's my POB.

https://pastebin.com/m4qihwMW

Hey!
I've checked your PoB and that build is quite a mix-up of several build together.
There are several changes you should perform

GEAR
1) Drop Miolner for a Doon Cuebiyari (gor for max strength)
2) Remove "Melding of the flesh". With Melding you have 83% in all resistances, without it you have 83-88-84 (which is better)
4) Buy a Strength and ES belt with "x% increased strength implicit" they goes for 30 chaos (check here https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/23V5rK5fk)
3) Buy ring with at least 51 strength and 40ES (they are for a bunch of chaos, check here: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/PJXj7kJhL
4) Use reservation efficiency Small cluster Jewel. One with Pure Might the other better with Pure Aptitude or Righteous Path. Uncompromising is good also, but Small Cluster Jewel must be reservation efficiency type
5) You Forbidden Flame / Flash doesn't give you that real boost with "Time of Need" (which we pick from Lab). Go for Sanctuary of Thought.
6) Remove that medium cluster jewel. It's pointless.

Remember to use Intrinsic Catalyst on your rings, amulet and belt

TREE
1) Respec "Surge of Vigour" circle and go for "Utmost Intellect"
2) Remove "Melding of the flesh" and place there the Small Cluster Jewel (reservation efficinecy) with Pure Might.
3) Remove that Medium Cluster Jewel and place there the Small Cluster Jewel (reservation efficinecy) with Pure Attitude or Righteous Pact or Uncompromising
4) No take the Influence Circle.
5) Take the addition reservation efficiency node next to Champion of Cause
6) Take the Shield Mastery Node (+1 block attack per 5% chance to block on shield)
7) Take Righteous Decree (close to starting point of Templar tree) to reduce your mana cost
8) Pick Unwavering Faith from your Ascendancy

GEMS
Withouth Forbidden Flam/Flash with Sanctuary of Though you will suffer from mana cost.

1) Use a level 20 Clarity and drop Vitality for now
2) Drop Defiance Banner
3) Drop the Cyclone CWC Forbidden Rite, the DPS is extremely low. Go for a self cast forbidden rite.

After those changes you are at 11k ES and your Build should look like this:
https://pastebin.com/2VC4dZqr

Thx, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help. Will be implimenting these changes tonight.
"
Thx, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help. Will be implimenting these changes tonight.

My pleasure mate!
Let me know how things are going!
I want to get sanctuary of thought but it's so expensive sheesh lol. Thx again.
"
I want to get sanctuary of thought but it's so expensive sheesh lol. Thx again.

Yes unfortunately it provides you an extremely powerful Notable.
But the game experience changes drastically once you have it.
If you fancy the build concept, saving for Forbidden Flame/Flesh with Sancutary of Thought is your first upgrade to it
Is this build beginner friendly? I really like to play tanky character, do you have a more detailed guideline for leveling?
"
YupiNyupi wrote:
Is this build beginner friendly? I really like to play tanky character, do you have a more detailed guideline for leveling?

The build allows to play almost 100% content without caring about mechanics and stuff. So we can call it beginner friendly
Unexperience player, like I am, friendly let'say.

Problem is you need several costly items to make it properly works. So you need to farm currency and start upgrading your gear piece after piece. Focus on at least 50 Strength on each Rare item you wear.

If you play Standard, just follow the tree. Take Chaos Inoculation at level 66 (when you can wear Shaper's Touch) and keep on following the tree.

If you play Hardcore you better invest as much as you can in life nodes and life gear. Respec to CI once you have all the gear ready.

Regarding the levelling, i usually start with Arc, and Switch to Exsanguinate in act3/4.

I've no "levelling" guide yet prepared, i can work on it anyway, but will need time..
In the meanwhile feel free to ask me here on In Game anything you are doubtful about!
"
Effe86 wrote:
"
YupiNyupi wrote:

The build allows to play almost 100% content without caring about mechanics and stuff. So we can call it beginner friendly
Unexperience player, like I am, friendly let'say.

Problem is you need several costly items to make it properly works. So you need to farm currency and start upgrading your gear piece after piece. Focus on at least 50 Strength on each Rare item you wear.

If you play Standard, just follow the tree. Take Chaos Inoculation at level 66 (when you can wear Shaper's Touch) and keep on following the tree.

If you play Hardcore you better invest as much as you can in life nodes and life gear. Respec to CI once you have all the gear ready.

Regarding the levelling, i usually start with Arc, and Switch to Exsanguinate in act3/4.

I've no "levelling" guide yet prepared, i can work on it anyway, but will need time..
In the meanwhile feel free to ask me here on In Game anything you are doubtful about!

Thanks! I don't really know how to set the skill gem progression for this build, I'll comeback (if) you made a levelling guide. Great build
"
YupiNyupi wrote:

Thanks! I don't really know how to set the skill gem progression for this build, I'll comeback (if) you made a levelling guide. Great build

My suggestion is to start with lightning skills.

REMEMBER: you can't use Forbidded Rite until you get Chaos Inoculation

Pick Lightning Tendrills. Augment it with Arcane Surge.
I usually add Holy Flame Totem and Orb of Storm.

Then pick Clarity, Flame Dash after Brutus. Augment Ligthning Tendrils with Added Lightning Damage

After Merveil pick Arc and use it as your main dps dealer until you turn Chaos Inoculation.

Arc - Faster Casting/Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Chain will be your main setup from Act4 onward.

Couple it with Orb of Storms - Increased Critical Strikes Support - Power Charge on Critical - Faster casting

In Act3, do Siosa Quest, buy 6 Forbidden Rite and level them in your swap set.

This is the Tree Progression for a Standard character: https://pastebin.com/QDfnPjCk

I've prepared 3-4 trees in the tree management option up to pre-CI. Just follow the main tree basically.
If you play HC, well tree will very different and better prepare for respec several nodes.
Last edited by Effe86 on Jun 8, 2023, 8:55:58 AM
"
Effe86 wrote:
"
YupiNyupi wrote:

My suggestion is to start with lightning skills.

REMEMBER: you can't use Forbidded Rite until you get Chaos Inoculation

Pick Lightning Tendrills. Augment it with Arcane Surge.
I usually add Holy Flame Totem and Orb of Storm.

Then pick Clarity, Flame Dash after Brutus. Augment Ligthning Tendrils with Added Lightning Damage

After Merveil pick Arc and use it as your main dps dealer until you turn Chaos Inoculation.

Arc - Faster Casting/Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Chain will be your main setup from Act4 onward.

Couple it with Orb of Storms - Increased Critical Strikes Support - Power Charge on Critical - Faster casting

In Act3, do Siosa Quest, buy 6 Forbidden Rite and level them in your swap set.

This is the Tree Progression for a Standard character: https://pastebin.com/BuZWCvJg

I've prepared 3-4 trees in the tree management option up to pre-CI. Just follow the main tree basically.
If you play HC, well tree will very different and better prepare for respec several nodes.

Wow thanks! btw i can't open the pastebin link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info