Crucible league event in SSF HC Ruthless makes no sense...

"
AmpegV4 wrote:
What i find odd, is GGG have created a game mode that caters to poe life / career players and for some reason they aren't that interested in playing it.

If my job was playing POE, this Ruthless race would be one of the coolest things a game company has ever done. This race is arguably the hardest ARPG challenge ever released, why are they not that pumped for this event?

---

also health of POE as a game is better if the eSports (< 1000 players?)aspect is pushed into Ruthless with it's custom balance as opposed to the main game that can be more casual and fun oriented. It's win/win in every direction, I don't understand the community reaction.

Ruthless looks cool btw and i would play it, but at present i don't even have the time for the typical league grind.

The issue is that nobody has a job playing PoE. Streamers have a job entertaining their watchers. If nobody finds watching a painfully stripped back version of the game entertaining, then the streamers don't have an audience and don't get paid. Harder does not automatically equal better or more enjoyable.

As for why people are venting their frustration at Ruthless, it's because for a supposed side project, it's obvious it's consuming more resources than admitted and people conclude that it is one factor in the disappointing direction of the core game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info