Crucible league event in SSF HC Ruthless makes no sense...

"
newbutnot wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
newbutnot wrote:
Guess I was wrong about being able to kill it on multiple characters that makes it a bit harder then I thought. I still do think it is fair to compare the first weeks of ssfhc to ruthless the difference in gear isn't that huge at the start of these leagues. People have killed ubers with blue magic gear and the gear is the main thing missing at the start of these leagues. I mean I'm not saying the average player can do it I'm talking about someone who can play 24/7 and is an expert at the game like top 5% of players type player.

Who has killed ubers with blue gear?

I mean your kind of acting like this event is harder then the last gauntlet it's probably not even 5% of what gauntlet takes. The best players clear gauntlet in under 10 days.

You don't think this is harder than the gauntlet? I definitely do. In the gauntlet, you can get gear and levels to somewhat trivialize the content, in ruthless, you can't. Who has killed ubers with magic gear though? I'd like to see that.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 6, 2023, 8:17:08 PM
Just look at jung video he does ubers on a budget like every league and doesn't even use the most meta of meta skills.

Also yes gauntlet is way harder then ruthless I mean your literally taking 5 times the damage in gauntlet. Ruthless might take more time but it's only because of map sustain for the most part.
"
newbutnot wrote:
Just look at jung video he does ubers on a budget like every league and doesn't even use the most meta of meta skills.

Also yes gauntlet is way harder then ruthless I mean your literally taking 5 times the damage in gauntlet. Ruthless might take more time but it's only because of map sustain for the most part.

Wow, ok. I guess nimis and other good crafted gear equals magic gear. I guess you are just trolling at this point, or have no idea what you are talking about. I'm out.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Wow, GGG already needs to backtrack on their "Vision" to get anyone to play their crummy version of PoE. Neither the backtracking, nor needing to backtrack is a surprise.
What i find odd, is GGG have created a game mode that caters to poe life / career players and for some reason they aren't that interested in playing it.

If my job was playing POE, this Ruthless race would be one of the coolest things a game company has ever done. This race is arguably the hardest ARPG challenge ever released, why are they not that pumped for this event?

---

also health of POE as a game is better if the eSports (< 1000 players?)aspect is pushed into Ruthless with it's custom balance as opposed to the main game that can be more casual and fun oriented. It's win/win in every direction, I don't understand the community reaction.

Ruthless looks cool btw and i would play it, but at present i don't even have the time for the typical league grind.
Last edited by AmpegV4 on Apr 6, 2023, 10:54:08 PM
"
If my job was playing POE, this Ruthless race would be one of the coolest things a game company has ever done. This race is arguably the hardest ARPG challenge ever released, why are they not that pumped for this event?
If I had to guess, some streamers actually want to be able to make builds and farm content and just enjoy the new league, going Ruthless is basically skipping that period of excitement.

Which is another reason why the race is such a bad idea: It's poorly timed. It should not be a replacement for the league launch.
"
DTPT wrote:
not a single caster build made it over 200k dps
i highly doubt that.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
DTPT wrote:
not a single caster build made it over 200k dps
i highly doubt that.

Unless someone is keeping their ruthless build super secret the highest dps build in Sanctum was 900k flicker strike and then number two came in at 371k. The highest dps spell is an ignite WoC at 186k.
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/en/create/template/515500
This is a fresh challenge and the only reason i still find the league fun (after it died down).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info