[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

whats the furthest this build can go? can it do uber bosses or wave 30 simu?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
whats the furthest this build can go? can it do uber bosses or wave 30 simu?

It can clear both and 100% deli.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
I'm level 93 now. What is the best/fastest/easiest way to level now? I'm a bit stuck now.
the vulnerability icon above my head is really annoying me. it doesnt go away even if i have the watchers eye? is there a way to tell that the watchers eye is working and the curse doesnt effect me?
"
I'm level 93 now. What is the best/fastest/easiest way to level now? I'm a bit stuck now.

The fastest and easiest way is 5-way services. A few divines will get you to lvl 97 in less than 2 hours.
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
the vulnerability icon above my head is really annoying me. it doesnt go away even if i have the watchers eye? is there a way to tell that the watchers eye is working and the curse doesnt effect me?

Yeah the icon doesn't go away, although it has no negative effect on you, because you are technically affected by vulnerability. If you are not affected by vulnerability then your low-life benefit is gone.

You can't check in-game, but you can see the effect in POB.
"
"

The fastest and easiest way is 5-way services. A few divines will get you to lvl 97 in less than 2 hours.

Wow! Did not know about this. Jumped 5 levels in a hour. Thanks!!
"
"
"

Wow! Did not know about this. Jumped 5 levels in a hour. Thanks!!

No problem! :)
This has been an incredibly helpful thread/community. Now for the last push.

https://pobb.in/Qxmz7CVtU31P This is my build. I'm bit stuck on what gear to go with next. Skin of the lords with pan attunement and the right sockets has impossible to get. Do you craft the right sockets? Any other suggestions?
"
This has been an incredibly helpful thread/community. Now for the last push.

https://pobb.in/Qxmz7CVtU31P This is my build. I'm bit stuck on what gear to go with next. Skin of the lords with pan attunement and the right sockets has impossible to get. Do you craft the right sockets? Any other suggestions?

a unique with +2 duration gems. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/824QnvcV

if you can afford it then add +1 to level of socketed gems with it. mark of the shaper is such a good ring for this build. you should get one
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 13, 2023, 6:43:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info