[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
supersani wrote:
sorry for the stupid question, but how do we not die with the rathpit shield equipped.
I am permanent on low health and get one shotted. Or is that the point that we are a glass cannon and kill everything off screen but if yes what is the point in stacking spell surpression or life?!
And also I guess we cant do most bosses?

Thanks for help!

Use the search function in the thread: "rathpith".
"
SpreeHD wrote:
Ok, I did some more testing with 50%, 131% and 190% proj speed.
https://streamable.com/h7ho82

Seems like with 131% proj speed most if not all projectiles travel back to my feet, and with 190%, they all return and pass through me.

Also tested with 107% proj speed that I forgot to include in this clip, but only 1/3 to half of the projectiles seemed to return.

Maybe the sweet spot is around 130-150% then.

"
Thats why i said nimis doubles your damage with at least 1 pierce, hope it makes sense now.

I can absolutely see that now, just a shame it doesn't work with my current setup.

"
Also there is a gem called Returning Projectiles, it works with projectiles no matter proj speed (just tested this with my 90% proj speed at the moment). Nimis should work the same.

Returning Projectiles Support seems to work the exact same way as Nimis from what I can see from testing both.

Something's wrong with your setup. I've tested returning proj sup with 38 proj speed and they all return
Playing your build and having fun with it. Just went to maps.
Thanks brother
Does "efficient explosives" do anything for you? I have 18 (!!) mana reservation per mine with and without the notable (or anoint - just for testing). So I can only throw like 10 mines which sucks!
Build is still smooth, but 30% is a lot...

help?!
Is there any chance this build could work or possibly be adjusted to work with EoW of Transience?
"
HelloFishy wrote:
Does "efficient explosives" do anything for you? I have 18 (!!) mana reservation per mine with and without the notable (or anoint - just for testing). So I can only throw like 10 mines which sucks!

help?!

Put a small thread of hope there and you can reach it. My profile is public you can review it.
\]
Curious, as i see youre going all in on mapping have you considered a whispers of doom annoint and curse on hit snipers mark for more projectiles for clear purposes?
I don’t have Nimis right now but the damage seems like not really shotgunning boss. The dmg is not there as i expected from a miner.
Tried Fanning transfigured version, same result.
Mapping is great tho
"
Alooren wrote:
Curious, as i see youre going all in on mapping have you considered a whispers of doom annoint and curse on hit snipers mark for more projectiles for clear purposes?

As far as i know (if im not mistaken), you cannot apply curse on hit with mines, because you do not hit, your mines hit. You have to cast curses/marks yourself or with arcanist brand. For clear purposes you need projectile speed.

EDIT: Dying sun helps with clear alot, try it out.
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 13, 2023, 3:01:24 PM
"
cheelos wrote:
"
HelloFishy wrote:

help?!

Put a small thread of hope there and you can reach it. My profile is public you can review it.

Don't mind me...I was just blind :D holy shit...
And thx for the good idea with the small ToH :)
Last edited by HelloFishy on Dec 13, 2023, 3:49:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info