[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
supersani wrote:
Whats the most comfortable/automatic way to apply mark on enemies?

You use Arcanist Brand for it.
It links with AssMark and Frost bomb. AB will apply both.

For example, when bossing, you drop Arcanist Brand near the boss and let it do it's thing.
Does Gripped Gloves(#% increased projectile attack damage) work for Icicle Mine projectiles?
"
Prof549 wrote:
Does Gripped Gloves(#% increased projectile attack damage) work for Icicle Mine projectiles?

Nope, it's not attack.
Spoiler

Anyone using Icicle Mine of Fanning? I'm feeling more damage even with less projectiles (single and map clear) and using it for now

I would just like to say thankyou for the build.

I league started with it and swapped from CA to Icicle mine around level 50.
I bought a portal gem, bitterdream, heatshiver and mutewind boots after doing some chaos recipe after act 10.

I have not swapped my gear since day 1 and have got the atlas to around 100 and am about to get my second watchstone.

Highly recommend the build as an initial clearer of the atlas.

Absolutely zooms through maps.
Is very squishy though with no good recovery - as is expected.

Thanks again! It's been fun.

(first chaos orbs went to portal-cast on death. A must have)
"
Anyone using Icicle Mine of Fanning? I'm feeling more damage even with less projectiles (single and map clear) and using it for now

Are you using it with Nimis? I was wondering what the difference was going to be between the two patterns with that item.
Last edited by Corwynt on Dec 11, 2023, 9:44:44 PM
"
Corwynt wrote:
"

Are you using it with Nimis? I was wondering what the difference was going to be between the two patterns with that item.

Pattern should remain the same as usual Icicle mine of fanning, because its mine firing projectiles, not you. But i haven't checked this yet.
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
"
Corwynt wrote:
"

Pattern should remain the same as usual Icicle mine of fanning, because its mine firing projectiles, not you. But i haven't checked this yet.

Here's how Nimis interacts with the Icicle Mine of Fanning and the regular version: https://streamable.com/fb24bm

About Nimis itself: in my experience map clear is way way better with the +1 chain from Snakepit, and since icicle projectiles expire at max range instead of returning, it means that the projectiles only return when they collide with a wall. Nearly every pinnacle or endgame boss fight is in an arena with no walls so Nimis seems completely useless, unless I'm missing something.
So, I'm currently leveling with this build. In POB when you change the tree from lvl 37 (Act 4) to lvl 50 (Act 7), it requires 17 respec points, and when going to the next level it requires 50+ respec points.

Orb of regret is currently 1c each. How am I supposed to afford that early game?

Am I missing something here?
"
About Nimis itself: in my experience map clear is way way better with the +1 chain from Snakepit, and since icicle projectiles expire at max range instead of returning, it means that the projectiles only return when they collide with a wall. Nearly every pinnacle or endgame boss fight is in an arena with no walls so Nimis seems completely useless, unless I'm missing something.

Nimis just doubles your damage for a ring slot, its busted. But you need at least 1 pierce for projectile to hit twice. Previous league i farmed sanctum and oneshotted Lycia with -%dmg +%enemy life all day long with exactly nimis, with 23 mines full preload without needing to throw more mines. I didnt notice any item giving you raw double damage stronger than Nimis. Thats just my opinion.

Maybe ggg changed how it works now, but i have to see it by myself.
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 12, 2023, 6:48:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info