[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
"
Alooren wrote:
Curious, as i see youre going all in on mapping have you considered a whispers of doom annoint and curse on hit snipers mark for more projectiles for clear purposes?

As far as i know (if im not mistaken), you cannot apply curse on hit with mines, because you do not hit, your mines hit. You have to cast curses/marks yourself or with arcanist brand. For clear purposes you need projectile speed.

EDIT: Dying sun helps with clear alot, try it out.

Never knew this actually thanks
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
"
Alooren wrote:
Curious, as i see youre going all in on mapping have you considered a whispers of doom annoint and curse on hit snipers mark for more projectiles for clear purposes?

As far as i know (if im not mistaken), you cannot apply curse on hit with mines, because you do not hit, your mines hit. You have to cast curses/marks yourself or with arcanist brand. For clear purposes you need projectile speed.

But wait, in the build guide he states you want curse on hit frostbite on ring, so wouldnt that assume that it does work?
"
Alooren wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
"
Alooren wrote:

But wait, in the build guide he states you want curse on hit frostbite on ring, so wouldnt that assume that it does work?

I may be wrong, lets wait for guide master or people confirm the info.
Frostbite on hit ring (and from anywhere else too ofc) works.
What would be ideal abyss jewels for this if you wanted to go for a shroud of the lightless build?
"
Corwynt wrote:
What would be ideal abyss jewels for this if you wanted to go for a shroud of the lightless build?

11-12 crit multi, 30+ life
pen if you havent killed recently + any flat dmg to spells is a bonus
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 13, 2023, 6:04:51 PM
"
Corwynt wrote:

1) Damage pen if you haven't killed recently;
2) Flat max life;
3) Cold damage to spells/while wielding a shield.

My opinion.
why there is no gear in pob?
I urge you all to try a 4L setup with raise specters and use atleast a Perfect Pain artist to get a free zealotry aura and roughly 40% extra crit multi.

My profile is private for those interested, and i got it in my gloves currently. Can also use another spectre of your choosing
"
Alooren wrote:
I urge you all to try a 4L setup with raise specters and use atleast a Perfect Pain artist to get a free zealotry aura and roughly 40% extra crit multi.

My profile is private for those interested, and i got it in my gloves currently. Can also use another spectre of your choosing

"Casts zealotry". Can you please clarify, whats the duration or is it permanent? And also conditions of those "casts"
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 13, 2023, 8:54:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info