[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
cheelos wrote:
curious how to sustain mana with this build? 2 scepters with hatred cant really sustain skitterbots atm. :S

I'm take mind drinker and mana mastery 10% chance to recover 10% of mana when you use a skill, but enduring mana flask can work aswell
Perform not better than normal version when i'm testing :(
What wildwood you guys end up going?
"
Lurel wrote:

Is there really a competition for +30% MS/+50% all res early-mid? :)
anyone else squishy? wat def auras should we use?
"
Lurel wrote:

Definitely Primalist after mapping.
i played this build the entire league last league, did everything possible with it, this league for some reason after getting the Rathpith (already had the dissolution, so the bug dosent seem to be in it) im getting killed by "suicide", seems to be a bug
"
arthurmt8448 wrote:
i played this build the entire league last league, did everything possible with it, this league for some reason after getting the Rathpith (already had the dissolution, so the bug dosent seem to be in it) im getting killed by "suicide", seems to be a bug

Not sure... do mines trigger your Gloomfang (-life per hit)?
"
arthurmt8448 wrote:

It's not a bug, you die cause you frostblink/flamedash into enemies with gloomfang equipped, last league i died like this too, and ppl told me about this thing. Hit from gloomfang doesn't reserve your hp, it instantly kills you.
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 9, 2023, 7:02:27 PM
This says it's not a bosser but you're melting bosses in videos is that just the league start version? If you put 15 divs into it will you be able to comfortably kill bosses? I don't mean the uber uber's just regular maven for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info