[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
celerycactus wrote:
At what level do you recommend switching from Precise Technique to crit? I see your end game crit PoB at lv100, but I'm 95 now with clusters and am wondering if I can transition since I'm struggling to keep accuracy above max health.

it's not much about the level but rather the currency and gear you have. As soon as you can afford a crit bow with 1.2k+ edps, you can look to swap, it otherwise won't make enough of a difference to justify swapping in the first place.
"
Th3Franz wrote:
Any suggestions on what I should focus on to improve in T16 maps? Survivability varies but could use a little more damage too.

you've outlived your bow, look for higher eDPS on your next one.

the rest of the gear looks nice but some pieces could use some love like your helmet, body armour, your diamond ring and your granite flask.

Also anoint your amulet and maybe change it for a better amulet at this point. The anoint *free* power, fury bolt or weathered hunter is cheap early game but it looks to me like you could afford panopticon or multishot.

then start working on your eldritch implicits.

And if you don't like pressing your mana flask every 5s you can get an eternal mana flask base instead, these will last 7s instead of 5s for a divine mana flask.

oh and make sure to unlink cast when damage taken from your sniper's mark. if they are in the same equipment, they should be in 2 different 2 links rather than a full 4 link, otherwise cast when damage taken's mana multiplier will affect sniper's mark.
Last edited by yankuch on Apr 23, 2023, 11:17:01 PM
"
bobroll wrote:
The build is great, shoveling through t16's but unable to kill bosses. Anything I should upgrade, change? feeling squishy

I don't know how to troubleshoot this exactly, you're build is straying too far from my guide for me to help. It doesn't look too bad though but you really need more life and to use all sockets available for the skills in the PoB. You could grab more damage from a better bow, better ascendancy choices and doing uber lab, then you would have more flexibility on your gearing decisions, to prioritize life and QoL over damage on the rest of your gear.

I am sorry that I cannot help you more than this, GL.
Last edited by yankuch on Apr 23, 2023, 11:33:25 PM
Hi! thank you for awesome bulid i crafted everything by my self
currently have like 700deaths but i menaged to get 95lv
and im clueless what to do now (ikik thread of hope but im farming)
could you tell me what to focus on? or should i swap to crit
Thanks!
btw. this bulid is tanky as hell i tanked siruis beam and even maven

https://pastebin.com/AyQd8EEq
Last edited by stoneking123 on Apr 24, 2023, 4:50:48 AM
Followed this and a few other sources of TS content and it's worked well.

Thanks for the guide and hope cruci league goes well for you and everyone else here. (:
Noob question; When it says "or Ice Shot /Lightning Arrow"; does this mean Tornado shot can just be swapped with either of those skill gems with everything else being the same??
"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
celerycactus wrote:
At what level do you recommend switching from Precise Technique to crit? I see your end game crit PoB at lv100, but I'm 95 now with clusters and am wondering if I can transition since I'm struggling to keep accuracy above max health.

Try running a low level precision, that should fix your issues.

Thank you!! This worked like a charm!

"
yankuch wrote:
"
celerycactus wrote:

it's not much about the level but rather the currency and gear you have. As soon as you can afford a crit bow with 1.2k+ edps, you can look to swap, it otherwise won't make enough of a difference to justify swapping in the first place.

Okay got it, thanks for the feedback! My current PoB looks like: https://pastebin.com/PtHjg52S, so I'll work on getting a better bow. Kind of sad to drop my current bow because of the charges on kill, but I guess combining trees is always an option!
Confused? How does this build get Rage in order to use Berserk? Is it from the Unique gloves( Kaom's Spirit)? Is that the only way?
"
DoJoMa wrote:
Confused? How does this build get Rage in order to use Berserk? Is it from the Unique gloves( Kaom's Spirit)? Is that the only way?

Asked and answered numerous times, but yes either use Kaom's Sprit + Immortal Flesh or Kaom's Spirit + Voll's Vision (either of the other 2 items for life regen).
Otherwise, you can get gloves that generate rage, however berserk won't be constant (take it off of left mouse) and should only be enabled during bosses or tanky elites.
Last edited by TJ8 on Apr 24, 2023, 7:55:05 AM
"
DoJoMa wrote:
Noob question; When it says "or Ice Shot /Lightning Arrow"; does this mean Tornado shot can just be swapped with either of those skill gems with everything else being the same??

I have this same question. Looking for the optimal ice shot set up. I also took off the ascendency passive for multiple mirage archers and picked up the free chain. Is this smart or am i hurting myself lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info