[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Hi, thanks for the build, leveling was amazing and mapping feels great ! I have now farmed around 10 divine worth of currency, and i was wondering what upgrade should i do ? I'm running T14-16 and getting too much one shoted, and my damages could definitely be way higher ...
What dou you think would be the best :

- Change the tree to the one with cluster jewels ?
- Upgrade bow to get more damage ?
- Look for crit multi / chance ?
- Upgrade defenses ?

here is my pob : https://pobb.in/cLHN3RW621z0

Thanks again for this great build !

Oh and by the way trade macro are you using in your last video ?
Last edited by Hazdard on Apr 22, 2023, 9:23:00 AM
"
yankuch wrote:
"
shinebo wrote:
Hey there, I've been running the build and so far it feels pretty good, nice damage and fast map clears & movement speed, my biggest issue is just how often I get one shotted to some rare mobs, I have just about 3k HP and it happens almost every map.. I die atleast once or twice (I am doing tier 8-12 ish maps~)
and I am not sure what I am doing wrong, if anybody got the time to take a look at my character and tell me what to improve on just to survive I'd be very happy..

Hey im glad you find the build pretty good.

The first major thing I see going on is your mana flask is instant, that must be awful having to press it over and over again, you can roll an eternal mana flask until you roll the prefix "enduring". Your hands will thank you. And while you're at it, craft yourself some better flasks, you can only have one of them with the increased evasion on it, because it unfortunately doesn't add up. A granite flask will tremendously increase your maximum hit pool against one shots.

Next, you should use vaal haste, not haste. You want to run the grace aura instead of haste, it will improve your survivability significantly.

Get an anoint on your amulet, even a cheap one like fury bolt.
Get more chaos resistance and strength/intelligence on your rare gear so that you can refund the +30 str/int nodes in your passive tree and grab the very very important spell suppress wheels.

Then you need to get life regen (which gets transformed to rage regen with kaom's spirit) to enable berserk, which reduces damage taken by 19% (or 20% at lvl 21) and is further amplified by your berserk effect helmet enchant. So get that immortal flesh asap with a good life regen roll.

Finally, I should have clarified this in the pob; you should make sure that sniper's mark gem is not linked to cast when damage taken. Your gloves should have 2 separate 2 links; one with cast when damage taken - steelskin and one with sniper's mark - mark on hit. Having sniper's mark linked to cast when damage taken doesn't change the behavior of the skill but it triples it's mana cost, I assume it doesn't even trigger in your case.

when all the above is done you should feel resilient enough to do uber lab, which will also improve your survivability.

Thanks alot for the detailed help yankuch! I very much appreciate that. i'll start working on these things and will update later on! thanks again :D
Thank you very much. Cant wait to test it.
Progression PoB: https://pobb.in/hkD7eMyesKld

Endgame PoB: https://pobb.in/IrGX4X0Te0El

Do I have to respec later to the 2nd tree or can i stay at the 1st and feel good for all maps?
https://pastebin.com/8h7hWP11

If someone wouldn't mind dropping suggestions on ways i can improve the endgame crit tornado shot build. Im mainly missing a few skill points to grab a final small cluster, and the divines to buy the forbidden flame/flesh.

Just dropped roughly 40 divine into swapping over to the crit build, and it honestly is feeling pretty meh. Certainly feeling more damage for big rares + bosses, but overall clear feels a lot slower. Probably just due to not having constant berserk uptime like the non-crit version, but maybe im missing something.

Thanks!
Ty for your build :) i play red maps now but quite a lot to improve.
I am curious about the skill gems. Do we Level all gems up to 20/21? I know we do not need 20% quality on every gem but i am not sure about max levels. My snipers Mark needs about 53 mana or sth, that sounds like a lot and i do not have the currency to upgrade my gear for now, focusing on 6-link for now.

I am level 91(?) and die to often to level any further. And on ps5 there is no thread of hope with massive radius. Is there a pob with clusters but without that jewel? And what should i drop on skill tree to get some mana leech?

Sorry for These questions i am just way to stupid in understanding everything in this game.
Have a nice day everyone!
Got my bow done today 1800edps feels pretty good in maps.

https://pobb.in/coEMSj1EK8NZ

Thanks for the great build
Can anyone help me with my build, I'm not sure how to go about getting a helmet that wont cost me 2 divine or over, and my second ring is not the one i need.
looking for any suggestions etc. also i put about 2600 fusing into the bow and was unable to sink link it so now im kinda broke

https://pobb.in/epXq9KjBGnM4
"
Hazdard wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build, leveling was amazing and mapping feels great ! I have now farmed around 10 divine worth of currency, and i was wondering what upgrade should i do ? I'm running T14-16 and getting too much one shoted, and my damages could definitely be way higher ...
What dou you think would be the best :

- Change the tree to the one with cluster jewels ?
- Upgrade bow to get more damage ?
- Look for crit multi / chance ?
- Upgrade defenses ?

here is my pob : https://pobb.in/cLHN3RW621z0

Thanks again for this great build !

Oh and by the way trade macro are you using in your last video ?

Hey! thanks for the interest in the build, im glad you're having a great time.

Quickly looking at your build I notice some things that can be improved on:

Craft your flasks (important) -> Life gain per Enemy Hit with Attacks synthesis implicit ring -> Watcher's Eye with chance to evade while affected by grace -> Lethal pride (even a bad one) -> action speed boots -> Higher eDPS bow -> Cluster Jewels -> Massive Thread of Hope.

Oh and change your anoint, you will only need power charges (overcharged) when you go badge of the brotherhood, which should happen much later in your progression.

My trade macro is Awakened poe trade, I have /hideout and /menagerie as custom hotkeys on it.
"
Viking_Odin wrote:
Ty for your build :) i play red maps now but quite a lot to improve.
I am curious about the skill gems. Do we Level all gems up to 20/21? I know we do not need 20% quality on every gem but i am not sure about max levels. My snipers Mark needs about 53 mana or sth, that sounds like a lot and i do not have the currency to upgrade my gear for now, focusing on 6-link for now.

I am level 91(?) and die to often to level any further. And on ps5 there is no thread of hope with massive radius. Is there a pob with clusters but without that jewel? And what should i drop on skill tree to get some mana leech?

Sorry for These questions i am just way to stupid in understanding everything in this game.
Have a nice day everyone!

Hey you're welcome man and don't be sorry for your questions, this is PoE. I still find myself on the poe wiki every day because this game is so huge and complex.

You want lvl 20/20 for every gem but 2 gems are very impactful at lvl 21, these are berserk and sniper's mark, both unlocking a new threshold of effectiveness at lvl 21, which are also further amplified by focal point and the berserk helmet enchant respectively.

If you want to get mana leech on your tree as opposed to reducing your mana cost via helmet + jewelry + inspiration, you should drop excess sustenance and instead grab the leech wheel just above it, alongside the instant leech mastery. Then you only need to grab a 0.4% mana leech node somewhere, and you'll have enough mana leech. Be careful though as solving your mana issues this way opens you up to 2 issues, sniper's mark and steelskin might not always trigger when you need them to and no leech maps are now very hard maps.

as for the thread of hope, I believe you should still have a similar amount of points with or without it, so it shouldn't make that much of a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info