[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Hello yankuch,

Thanks for the cool build, enjoying so far!
I am on SSF and right now in red maps, struggling with survivability, what would you recommend?

Thanks!
I experimented a bit the last days.

For mapping an inspired learning in the wind dancer slots makes perfect sense.
Map clear is insane. Survivability was pretty good.
I added a Ventors and Biscos and farmed my merry way through T16 maps.

After I accumulated a little currency I deviated from the original PoB to transition to crit.
Damage is nuts, especially on bosses but survivability took a huge hit.
Will try to improve survivability and crit chance and it should work for pretty much anything. Another improvement should be a higher level precision since I lack accuracy at the moment.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 24, 2023, 12:29:44 PM
When to change to crit is a great question, I've been wondering myself what is needed to make the jump easier.

I'm about to hit level 98, done all content except feared and uber fights.
POB and Ninja have me at 595k damage and honestly it's been smooth. Up to 25 challenges so far.

Damage feels less then old lightning strike/poison conc over past leagues. This build is quicker which makes dealing with boss mechanics easier too.

Are there milestones to hit before the transition? And when we do switch over, anything in particular we need to re-config to make is as smooth? (I'm not planning on going OMNI to avoid the full re-spec of gear)

Otherwise, is it even needed? (I guess the ceiling is much higher)

HELP!!

Don't know what I did but suddenly POB Calc gives me zero fire damage. i shouldnt because of heatseaker. i can't see any passives or whatever that did that... lost almost half my damage

https://pastebin.com/qCQNDMvh

quick test playing i didnt notice it but.....

BTW super awesome starter build guide!! found a diffirent ammy so i departed from endgame a bit
Hello,
I have been playing this build for around a week now and am really enjoying it.

I wanted to ask if i should start to gather the gear to transition into Crit considering my current gear (My PoB: https://pobb.in/o_xUiz5J3GTu)
I know I'm missing some Suppression and Chaos Res, but dying once in a while doesn't bother me.
"
11Kobar11 wrote:
HELP!!

Don't know what I did but suddenly POB Calc gives me zero fire damage. i shouldnt because of heatseaker. i can't see any passives or whatever that did that... lost almost half my damage

https://pastebin.com/qCQNDMvh

quick test playing i didnt notice it but.....

BTW super awesome starter build guide!! found a diffirent ammy so i departed from endgame a bit

OK so i was using another POB build, loaded in on top and didnt realize after i started new i need to check chilled and frozen on calcs... lesson learned
do you have crafting guide for armor bow and every endgame item ?
Hello Yankuch ,

Thank you for the amazing great build , its a blast playing it!
Im currently 94 and trying to get to 95/96 and thinking of transitioning to crit.
mapping is insane and bossing is great so far , but it seems im bit stuck on what to upgrade next. Could you take a look at my deadeye and give me a bit of insight ?
Thank you , Cheers!
Hello guys, can please any1 tell my why suddenly my attacks started to cost also rage not only mana, i can't find out why this is happening :(

Edit, find out, accidently i put in chainbreaker lol
Last edited by Mewerath on Apr 25, 2023, 5:35:31 AM
"
Godknow0102 wrote:
do you have crafting guide for armor bow and every endgame item ?

For the Tri Elemental bow just buy a Fractured Spine bow with T2 Cold or Fire Damage.
Roll with Wrath until you get at least T2 fire or cold.
If you are lucky it has Attack speed on it then you just craft crit.
If it has a useless stat craft prefixes can not be changed and scour.
After that multimod with attack speed and crit chance.

Quiver - if you can afford it buy a fractured base with +1 arrow and spam Woes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info